Posted April 23, 2012 | 122 Comments
This week, we’ve teamed up with the dynamic design team, Smitten On Paper, to offer an amazing wedding giveaway! One lucky Emmaline Bride reader will win a $100 gift certificate towards wedding invitations or save the dates in their lovely shop. Read on to see a few of our favorite designs + find out how you can enter for a chance to win!
Wedding Giveaway: $100 Gift Certificate
* * *
This giveaway is now closed.
Winner Announced – 4.30.12
And the winner is… lucky #50! Congratulations, Lynsy!
Thank you to all who entered and to Smitten On Paper for sponsoring this giveaway!
* * *
How to Enter
Between April 23rd and April 29th, 2012, enter for a chance to win a $100 gift certificate towards wedding invitations or save the dates at Smitten On Paper. To enter…
1. Visit Smitten On Paper and view the collection of Wedding Invitations and Save the Dates.
2. Return to Emmaline Bride and comment below on which style is your favorite.
3. Share the giveaway on Twitter (+1 entry) and / or Facebook (+1 entry).
You may enter up to three times per method (comment, Facebook, Twitter) per day. Please leave additional comments below if you use Twitter and/or Facebook.
One (1) lucky reader will be randomly selected on Monday, April 30th via random.org and announced on this post. Winner will also be contacted via email. The winner will receive a $100 gift certificate towards wedding invitations or save the dates at Smitten On Paper. No cash value. Past giveaway winners within the past 30 days not eligible to win. You must be 18 years or older to win.
Good luck! ♥
-THE EB TEAM
Like this post?
This post may contain affiliate links. See our disclosure page.
Like this post? Not your style? Tell us either way!
- 8 Wood Wedding Signs You’ll Want to Steal
- Ribbons on the Backs of Chairs: Do This, Not That
- Giveaway #20 – Win a Pair of Tiny Heart Earrings!
21 Most Creative Heart Wedding Ideas
(+ Giveaway #19)
- 7 Creative Paper Flower Bouquets (+ Giveaway #18)
- Wedding Card Box Suitcase
- 31 Giveaways: #17 – State Rubber Stamp