At every memorable bachelorette party, the bride has something that she wears to set herself apart from other bachelorettes in her crew. It can be something simple, like a bride tank top, a cute bride sweatshirt, or, one of my personal favorites, a bride to be sash. A sash is a fun accessory that can be worn over any outfit, so if you’re going on a boat, dancing, to the beach, to Hogwarts, to NOLA, or on a wine tasting adventure, it works!
We’ve been busy browsing the the web to find cute bride to be sashes by personal request for one of our readers (hey, Jess!) We were planning on sending her a handful of picks, but then it occurred to us… holy cow, there are a ton of really fun bride to be sash ideas out there. From glamorous to chic to totally on-theme, today we’re sharing our top picks (thirty-one in all!) for bride to be sashes the future mrs is going to really love to wear. Which one is your favorite?
Bride To Be Sash Ideas
Here is our round-up of bride to be sash ideas with thirty-one in all. We didn’t put them in order of favorites, so #3 is just as awesome as #30. :) They all have to be listed somewhere. These are all amazingly affordable, so be sure to click on the link of the photo (or text link directly below it) to find out more / buy your bride to be sash. And tell us which one you like best in the comment box! We love to hear from you.
Now… on to the list!
1. This “I Said Yaaaas” bride to be sash by Thistle and Lace Shop
I really adore this one!
2. This “I’m Getting Meowied” sash by Gold and Glamour
3. This satin pink bride to be sash by Lauren Lash Designs
P.S. We also spotted this adorb bachelorette veil from Lauren Lash Designs. Isn’t it cute?
4. This soft blue bride to be sash by Nela and Company
5. This pink bride to be sash with scalloping by Kirsty Gadd
6. This Future Wifey sash by Thistle and Lace Shop
7. This glittery bride to be sash with floral crown by Nora Katie
8. This future Mrs personalized sash by Vow and Vibe
9. This Harry Potter inspired “Muggle to Mrs” bride to be sash by Shades of Pink Boutique
10. This “he put a ring on it” sash by Thistle and Lace Shop
11. This “The Bride” sash by Le Petit Mariage
12. This “pretty little bride” sash by My Everyday Party
We also spotted some really fun hot pink bachelorette sashes (also at My Everyday Party):
13. This gold glitter bride to be sash by Shades of Pink Boutique
14. This Aloha Bride to Be sash by Gold and Glamour
15. This Future Mrs personalized sash in blue by ZCreate Design
16. This Gettin Hitched bride to be sash by My Everyday Party
Great for an upcoming western wedding!
17. This Classy Bach sash by ZCreate Design
18. This burlap rustic sash by Sashie Chic Boutique
19. This bride sash in black and gold by LePetitMariage
Ties in beautifully with a black and gold bachelorette bash!
20. This nautical themed bride to be sash by Hop Studio
Gonna be on a boat? Grab these nautical bachelorette ideas along with this sash!
22. The Bride sash in white with classic black script by Shades of Pink Boutique
23. This gorgeous blue velvet Bride to Be sash by LePetitMariage
24. This bride to be sash in white with glittery gold lettering by Gold and Glamour
25. This fun “Bride to Bae” sash by ThistleAndLaceShop
26. This pink velvet sash for the boho bride by Le Petit Mariage
27. This script Getting Hitched sash by Thistle and Lace Shop
28. This “final fiesta” sash by Gold and Glamour
29. This emerald green bride to be sash by Hop Studio
30. This bride to be sash with your personalized name by Paola Brown Shop
31. This lace bride to be sash by Lauren Lash Designs
P.S. We lied about thirty-one… here’s a few more we couldn’t resist sharing :)
Discuss: Which Bride to Be Sash Is Your Favorite?
Tell us which sash is your top pick in the comments box below!
<3 Happy Planning! xo Emma