DIY Wedding Supplies
In The Handcrafted Wedding, you’ll find inspiration for DIY projects you can make yourself. To help make the crafting process easier, I’ve compiled a comprehensive, alphabetical list of DIY supplies and links to buy. And, for all handmade wedding items made just for you, browse Emmaline Bride’s original Marketplace. Enjoy!
Author of The Handcrafted Wedding
A to Z of DIY Supplies
– see E6000, Hot Glue, or ModPodge below
o Candlestick holder
– used for the dessert stand DIY
o CD cases
– used as cookie containers for favors
– search craft stores for chain that is strong and won’t break easily
– look for charms at craft stores (Hobby Lobby, Jo-Ann, and Michaels all sell them)
o Cork Bottle Stoppers
– or ask friends / family to donate theirs!
– For headbands
– check out Jo-Ann – they always have a HUGE selection. Also, consider remnants for smaller projects.
o Handkerchiefs (for embroidering or stamping)
– lace ribbon
– fine point permanent markers are great for writing on glossy paper or guest books (and don’t bleed through) My favorite is this style by Sharpie
o Milk Glass
– scour vintage shops, antique stores, garage sales, estate sales
o Muslin Favor Bags
– 100 favor bags for under $20! Score.
o Plates for dessert stand
– look for favorite patterns + styles in thrift stores or garage sales
– double faced pink satin ribbon – 1 inch
o Ring pillow lace
– I used this lace headband for the DIY pillow project
– kraft paper
o Tote Bags (blank for embellishing)
many links above go to Amazon as an affiliate account, however feel free to shop wherever you wish!