Hi, lovelies! Today we’re talking about wedding dress labels and explore why they make a great keepsake for the bride. Plus, we’re giving away a FREE wedding dress label from Embroidery Collection — a $60 value! — as our latest wedding giveaway! Read on for more and good luck!
Wedding Dress Labels: What are they?
Before we get to the giveaway details, let’s talk about what wedding dress labels are and why they’re such an interesting trend. Wedding dress labels are an easy and unique way to personalize your gown. In addition to an accessory piece or perhaps an heirloom, a wedding gown label comes down to utility, as labels can serve as your “something blue” on your wedding day. It seems like brides are loving the idea of adding a personal touch to every detail of their big day and the dress label is no exception.
Something Blue: Wedding Gown Label
In addition to personalizing your gown, wedding dress labels can count as “something blue” when you choose blue embroidery thread with your monogram. Wedding dress labels are so much easier to use as something blue as they’re more subtle than blue wedding shoes or blue bouquets.
Isn’t it beautiful? For more inspiration, browse these hand-picked wedding dress labels we spotted from their shop. In addition to the labels offered in their shop, custom orders are also welcome.
This gown label is one of my favorites, as it reads, “Today I marry me best friend”.
If you are planning an Irish wedding, it seems like this dress label offers the perfect color combination of green and gold.
Here are a few additional wedding dress labels we are lovin’ right now. As you can see, there are plenty of color combinations to choose from and you can choose another font style, if you prefer.
Wedding Dress Labels — Giveaway
Now that you know what wedding dress labels are, it’s time to win one! We love wedding giveaways here at Emmaline Bride and this week we’re teaming up with Embroidery Collection to give away one custom wedding dress label to a lucky bride-to-be. In addition to your something new, this dress label also counts as something blue, if you choose blue thread in your embroidered monogram. The winner can choose her favorite wedding dress label from the shop as her prize, a $60 value! Enter for your chance to win below and good luck!
– Enter between 4/18/18-4/26/18 (11:59pm EST)
– Prize: Wedding dress label by Embroidery Collection | Custom made and embroidered wedding gown patch can be selected from a large variety in their Etsy store. Winner picks favorite style from wedding dress labels in the shop.
– Prize value: $60 | No cash value
– Winner must claim prize within 3 months
– Winner will be randomly selected on 4/27/18 and announced on this blog post. Winner will also be notified via email. Winner has 72 business hours to respond to winning email or new winner will be selected.
– FREE shipping included to U.S. only
– Use entry form below to enter
P.S. These wedding dress labels make a great gift for the wedding shower. See more gift ideas (not on the registry!) here: Top 10 Non Registry Wedding Gifts