At Emmaline Bride, you know we’re crazy over wedding details, especially handmade ones. We also love helping you when it comes to wedding themes. Today, we’re sharing a little bit of both in this post on how to decorate for beach wedding ceremonies & receptions. Be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss future posts.
If you’re wondering how to decorate for a beach wedding, you’ve come to the right place. Hi, Emma here, and in my new book, The Inspired Wedding, I dedicate an entire chapter to helping you plan a beautiful beach wedding from start to finish. Today we’re showing you twenty-one easy ways to decorate for beach wedding ceremony or reception. We’ve included ideas for arch way to aisle way to tabletop, with handmade touches abound. Let’s get started, shall we?
How to Decorate for Beach Wedding Theme
1. Get married under a driftwood arch
2. This alternative ring ‘pillow’
3. Add one of these cute direction signs
4. This stunning ceremony aisle with tiki torches and lanterns
5. Create a bonfire sitting area for the reception
6. Place a woven fan at each ceremony seat
Guests can read about your nuptials and cool themselves off.
7. Use small sailboats as cake decor
8. Line the aisle with starfish; or, use starfish in your centerpiece design
9. Instead of water, use sand in votive candle holders
10. Use a backdrop as a makeshift photo booth
11. Adorn cupcakes with sugar seashells
12. Have guests sign a wood ‘anchor’ sign instead of a book
13. These bottles as table numbers
14. These air plants placed in seashells as centerpieces
Place shells on a tabletop mirror for added elegance.
15. Use knot place card holders for seating cards at your reception
16. Add a driftwood candle holder for romantic night lighting
17. This Just Married surfboard is perfect for ceremony or reception decor
18. This small cake with seahorse topper
19. Use burlap, blue mason jars, and white lanterns as tabletop decor
20. Or this simple diy centerpiece arrangement (gold mason jars with driftwood and starfish)
21. And everyone needs a sign like this
Want more ideas on how to decorate for beach wedding ceremonies and receptions? Get a copy of my new book here. You can also see more in our beach category right here at Emmaline Bride!
What do you think of these beach decoration ideas? How will you decorate your beach wedding? Leave a comment below!