July 23, 2013 3 Comments
Kraft paper (brown paper commonly used in paper bags) is a surprisingly chic wedding accent. Whether you’re planning a rustic, woodland, vintage, or modern wedding, a few kraft wedding ideas and accents will fit right in. We’ve rounded-up sixteen kraft wedding finds to inspire you… read on to see which finds made the cut!
Kraft Wedding Ideas
Every cohesive wedding begins with a themed invitation. Here’s one kraft wedding invitation that effortlessly combines modern and rustic chic. It even offers a matching guest book, as seen below.
1 + 2. kraft wedding invitation and kraft guest book by crafty pie
3. kraft favor bags by mavora
4. kraft place card tags via rachel carl
5. kraft cd case by sweet sights
6. wine bottle label table numbers by golden silhouette
7. kraft favor boxes by the find sac
8. handmade with love kraft stickers by once upon supplies
9. kraft menu by grey snail press
10. kraft cake flavor card via wedding obsession
11. tiered kraft paper card box by darice
12. kraft wedding program by yes, dear studio
13. best day ever kraft favor tags by paper diamond design
14. kraft cake topper by stationery bakery
15. paper mache letters by darice
16. kraft table runner by pacon
Now it’s your turn: are you using kraft wedding ideas in your decor?
Giveaways: Have you entered the wedding giveaways this week? Emmaline Bride is the exclusive handmade wedding giveaway leader with multiple chances to win all week long!
This post may contain affiliate links. See our disclosure page. This post may not be reproduced or duplicated without written consent of Emmaline Bride.