Hi, lovelies! Emma here. When real bride, Cady, emailed us with a wedding decor question, we couldn’t wait to swoop in to help. She writes,
[su_quote cite=”Cady”]”There is a white wall behind my head table and it looks so bare. I know we’ll want photos taken of us during dinner, speeches, etc. Do you have any suggestions for what I can do to decorate it easily? I’m not very skilled at DIYs. Thank you!”[/su_quote]
Great question, Cady! There are many backdrops which come to mind, but my favorite and the easiest suggestion is a paper flower backdrop. Paper flowers are incredibly versatile. They can…
1) be customized in size: either big enough to cover a giant wall, such as a head table
2) tie into any wedding theme from vintage to modern (based on type of paper used, i.e. newspaper or book pages for vintage; brightly-colored or patterned paper for modern weddings)
3) incorporate your color palette with ease
4) be used as a chic photo booth backdrop
5) be re-used after the big day as home or office decor
And since you mentioned that you’re not a huge DIY fan, you’ll be relieved to know that THESE paper flowers are handmade for you by PaperFlora, so you can let Natalie take care of the beautiful flower-making! All you have to do is order your custom colors, styles, and sizes; and then assemble them on your wall! It’s the easiest way to get a chic and stylish backdrop which will make your wedding reception pop.
Check out my favorites from PaperFlora:
To see more paper flowers, check out PaperFlora. Natalie is amazing!
– – –
So, tell me: what do you think of paper flowers? What is your favorite color combination? I love the navy and coral!
P.S. Are we friends on Instagram yet?