Hi loves! If you’re looking for wedding place settings to inspire you, they’re here! Your guests will be impressed by these creative place cards, menus, table linens, chargers, and more. First of all, looking for wedding place setting ideas is easy online, but doesn’t it drive you crazy when you see a setting you love and you can’t find the products needed to recreate it?! Me too. When I see a pretty place setting and want to re-create the look at a wedding or party, it takes time paging through Pinterest to find the source, and then you can’t always identify where to get the place cards or linens. Since we want you to have fun planning (no stress here!), today we’re sharing pretty and unique wedding place settings created by Etsy artists who design the place cards, menus, and settings themselves. In this post, you will find exactly where to buy the wedding place cards or menus — along with some chargers and decals — so you can create the look yourself.
Ready to wow your wedding guests? Let’s go!
Wedding Place Settings
1. Marquise table decorations
2. Solitaire diamond wedding table settings
This diamond table decor for weddings features a solitaire glass diamond. It looks absolutely brilliant placed on a guest’s napkin or next to wine / champagne glasses. By Laurine Defrene Design. Buy here.
3. Wooden wedding place settings
Welcome guests to their seats with these wooden place settings. By White Lace Design.
4. Calligraphy menus for wedding place settings
5. Wooden slice place settings
6. Menu napkin wrapped wedding place settings
7. Wedding place settings with thank you note
8. Gold and black wedding place settings
These wood place settings feature your guests names, while a gold and black color combination exudes elegance. Most noteworthy in this setting — other than the awesome name cards, of course — is the gold cutlery, which looks stunning. The gold gilded china is also gorgeous. I love this look paired with sophisticated black linen napkins. Place “cards” by Best Wedding Day. Buy here.
9. Bride and groom wedding place settings
10. Wedding place settings with wood cards
11. Greenery place card setting
12. Great Gatsby wood carved wedding place settings
13. Wedding place settings with cork card holder
14. Wedding place settings with gold charger
What a beautiful wedding place idea for spring and summer! The name cards are simple, yet elegant; I love these gold chargers. Cards by Mint Handlettering. Buy here. Gold chargers available in bulk (for cheap!) here.
15. Wedding settings with quote on charger plates
These charger decals can add a favorite quote to your charger plates. These decals work on any charger plate of your choice. Love it on mint! By Lakeside 5 Designs. Buy here. Charger plates shown below by Craft Boutique. These decals would also look fantastic on any color chargers, like these.
16. Wedding place settings with menu
I love the simplicity of this elegant place setting. If you’re skipping the place card, a menu card really ties your look together and adds visual detail. By Cate Paper Co. Buy here. Similar white porcelain dinnerware from here.
17. Gauze table napkins for boho / farm wedding
These unique gauze table napkins really tie together your farm wedding. These are so beautiful, especially in soft pink and blue. Napkins available in a variety of colors by Linen Lark. See more colors in the shop. Buy here.
18. Table setting with chiffon table runner
19. Wedding place settings with plants
20. Black tie wedding place settings
21. Wedding place settings with gold dipped crystals
22. Polka dotted charm
These sweet polka dotted linen napkins provide a modern look set on minimalist white dinnerware. Linen napkins by Cozy Linen.
23. Vintage china and modern acrylic name cards
24. Modern pink and gold wedding place settings
This modern pink and gold place setting uses the same acrylic name cards as above, but mixes up the table setting with shades of pink and gold. Acrylic name cards by Jenn and Jules Designs. Buy here. Modern geometric candle holders can be found here.
25. Wedding place settings with succulents
Discuss: Wedding Table Settings
What do you think of these wedding table settings? Tell us in the comment box below!