These personalized first Christmas ornaments engaged/married are kicking off the holiday season at EB! subscribe to stay in the loop!
Hi, loves! Happy Monday! Emma here and I am *definitely* getting in the holiday spirit. I swore I would wait to listen to Christmas music until after Thanksgiving, but I lied. I have been sneaking in a few tracks from my my favorite album and I secretly loved it. Plus, I am getting those mailers to my house chock-full of holiday decorating ideas (I’m looking at you, Bed Bath & Beyond) so naturally I flip through them and sip on my coffee and dream of the holidays. Anyways, we’re kicking off this beautiful Monday with a round-up of first Christmas ornaments engaged / married — all handmade from Etsy! — that you can add to your gift lists. I’ve attended many weddings this year and I want to give ornaments as gifts to newlyweds. I am pretty impressed with what I found on my search, so I’m sharing this HUGE round-up with you! And I honestly just ordered my first Christmas gift for someone this year (probably the earliest I’ve ever started) and once I did the item was marked “sold out” — I got the last one! — so it does help to order gifts early.
So go ahead and grab some coffee (this one is my favorite right now — so good) and get ready to deck the halls! It’s a little early, but it is actually just in time to order and have everything personalized + shipped in time for the holidays. P.S. You might want to Share on Facebook or pin on Pinterest for later! Enjoy!
First Christmas Ornaments Engaged / Married
1. Rustic wood-burned ornament
By Prince Whitaker.
2. Vintage spoon ornament
By The Rustic Stamp.
3. Mason jar ornament
4. Red ‘First Christmas Married’ ornament
By Pretty In Rose.
5. Wood engraved ornament
By ZCreate Design.
6. Clay personalized first Christmas ornament
7. A pair of owls
By Perlilla Pets.
8. An ornament designed as replica of your wedding cake
Neat idea! By Sara Davis Designs.
9. Snowflake ornament made of wood
10. This adorable wood slice ornament
By You Alphabetcha.
11. She said yes ornament
By Charms Of Faith.
12. Personalized wood ornament
By Sweet Pine Hills.
13. Custom house portrait
Perfect for your first home together! By Magic Markings Art.
14. Ring dish ornament
15. Engaged ornament
16. “He Put a Ring On It” ornament
17. Custom disc ornament
18. Rustic state ornament
By Prince Whitaker.
19. She said yes ornament
20. Ring dish ornament
21. Photo charm ornament
Great for a favorite engagement or wedding photo! By Photo Expressions.
22. Our First Christmas Together ornament
23. State ornament
24. “Our First Christmas as Mr and Mrs” ornament
By Spiritual Gems.
25. Hand-stamped deer ornament
26. “Our First Christmas Engaged” ornament
By 33 Market Street.
27. A beautiful floral ornament
I love it in red, too!
28. Fabric heart ornament
By Lovebug Handmade.
29. Painted heart and initials ornament
This looks just like a frosted window in the winter. By Creative House Shop.
30. Chalkboard style ornament
31. Cheers ornament
Perfect for newly engaged or newlyweds. By Susabella.
32. Hand-stamped mason jar tin ornament
33. Tree slice ornament
By Go Rustic.
34. Cute car ornament with ‘Just Married’ on the back
35. First Christmas ornament with state cut-out
By Once Again Sam.
36. First Christmas Sharing a Nest ornament
By Country Tags.
37. Bulb with paper strips
By Sweet Sights.
38. Wood burned ornament with your new last name
By Prince Whitaker.
39. Beautiful framed ornament
40. Floral wreath ornament
By Mrs My Laurie.
41. Pretty floral ornament
42. Round cut-out bird ornament
43. Engraved acrylic ornament
44. Engagement ring ornament
Designed after your own engagement ring! By Painting By Rebecca.
45. Engagement ‘Best Day Ever’ ornament
46. Engagement ring box ornament
47. Painted ornament with where you got engaged
Customized with your engagement location. Cute idea! By Twenty Two Turtledoves.
48. Clay figurine ornament made from your photo
Love this! By Bert’s Clay Creations.
49. Calendar style ornament
By Rachel Walter.
50. First Christmas wood bird ornament
51. Round photo ornament
By Just for Keeps.
52. This cute engagement ring ornament
By Adornments NY.
53. This photo ornament
Which ornament is your favorite? Tell us in the comments below!
Hover your mouse over the image and click ‘Pin It’ to share on your pinboards