Posted October 31, 2013 | 2 Comments
Brides: your wedding day allows for plenty of sweet, thoughtful ways to surprise the groom. To inspire you, we’ve hand-picked ten of our favorite surprises for before the ceremony and during the reception. Plus, you can win one of these sweet finds to help you get started. Which surprise do you think the groom will love most?
1. Surprise the Groom with… a First Look
2. Surprise the Groom with… a Love Note
Whether given to him by the flower girl…
… or before the wedding.
3. Surprise the Groom with… a Mascot
Favorite sports team mascot? College mascot? He’ll love it.
4. Surprise the Groom with… a Note on his Tie
Hand-embroider a secret message…
… or have a tie patch sewn on.
5. Surprise the Groom with… a Garter of His Favorite Team
6. Surprise the Groom with… an ‘I Love You’ as he puts on your Ring
7. Surprise the Groom with… a Scotch Bar
8. Surprise the Groom with… Socks (in case of ‘cold feet’)
9. Surprise the Groom with… a Choreographed Dance
10. Surprise the Groom with… a Groom’s Cake
Pick something he’ll love… whether he’s an avid golfer, video game player, or Star Wars fan.
Want to travel to the ceremony with the entire wedding party? Just blindfold the groom so you can hang out before the ceremony (without him seeing your dress!) Love.
Ready to Surprise the Groom?
We’re giving away a pair of ‘In Case of Cold Feet’ socks to surprise the groom! We’ve teamed up with the lovely folks of Silkscreen Express to give away one pair to a lucky reader. Between 10/31-11/6, enter for a chance to win a pair of ‘in case of cold feet’ socks. Value: $35. No cash value. Free shipping included to US only. Must ‘order’ socks within 6 months. Winner randomly picked and announced on 11/7/13. Respond to winning email within 72 (business) hours. Past giveaway winners within 30 days not eligible to win. Use entry form below to enter. Good luck!
- – -
BRIDES: How will you surprise the groom? Tell us below!
Like this post?
Leave your comments below!