Hi, lovelies! If you’re a new reader to Emmaline Bride, you may not have yet explored the handmade wedding loveliness that goes on in The Marketplace! Emmaline Bride is home to the original handmade wedding marketplace, which houses hundreds of the best handmade wedding finds. We work with the best vendors, the most talented artisans, and there’s a little bit of everything for everyone. With new items being added every day, it’s no wonder our readers love to shop + see what’s new! Today we’re sharing seven new finds from The Marketplace to give you a small sampling of what to see in the shop. What did we find? Browse our hand-picked items below… and tell us which one is your favorite!
1. This gorgeous silk sash
This silk sash is the finishing touch to any bridal gown.
2. This beautifully-designed ‘Bride’ tote bag
The perfect tote bag for the bride’s essentials! (Hey, MOH! This makes a great ‘bridal survival’ bag, too!)
3. A flower girl dress with a bubble hem (cute!)
The hem on this dress is darling.
4. A small rustic ring pillow made of burlap
A ring pillow that’s perfectly fitting for a fall / rustic wedding.
5. A pair of autumn-ready slipper shoes for the bride
Slip these on wedding shoes and your feet will stay happy!
6. These classy Gatsby-inspired wedding invitations
Everything about this invitation suite is perfect: the colors, typography, and style. Love!
7. This bridal purse with ‘best day ever’ in lining
How perfect is this purse? I love the ‘best day ever’ embroidery on the lining.
Worth the Mention!
Earlier this year, we shared a wedding photography giveaway with one of our preferred photographers, Justin Battenfield. Justin has extended the giveaway to make room for one more couple to take advantage!
– – –
Ready to start shopping? Visit The Marketplace for more pretty finds for your wedding day!
Latest posts by Emma Arendoski (see all)
- Giveaway:Win a Silk Bridal Clutch with Brooch - December 19, 2014
- Be My Bridesmaid Handkerchief - December 19, 2014
- 7 Free-Spirited Bohemian Wedding Ideas (+ Giveaway!) - December 18, 2014