Have you tried Postable yet? When I tried it for the first time, I couldn’t believe how easy and user-friendly it was to use. And then I wondered why everyone wasn’t using it, and the more I shared it with people I realized that many already were! I don’t want you to be out of the loop, so I’ve gathered up twenty-one reasons why Postable is awesome. Essentially, it’s going to make your life easier, saving you time, money, and energy. And I think we can all use a little more of all three, don’t you?
Postable: 21 Reasons Why You Need It
1. It’s free to join.
2. They offer a free address book to gather mailing addresses.
3. The address book is online — no more paper, pens, address books, and clutter.
The address book is magical: after making an account, your contacts enter their own mailing information. I’ve entered mine in for someone’s address book and it’s SO QUICK & EASY. Plus, you’re not worried about making a mistake because your contact wrote the info themselves. It’s really a no-brainer: why do it any other way?
4. Your mailing addresses stay completely private, secure, and always free – even if you never write a card.
5. You can export contacts to Apple Address Book, Outlook, Gmail, Excel. Anytime.
6. You can print mailing labels right from Postable.
7. You can keep the addresses forever.
Hello, Christmas cards! Birthday cards! Why limit it to your wedding alone?
8. You have access to designer save the dates.
9. Postable also has beautiful designer wedding invitations.
10. You can grab matching thank you cards, too.
11. You custom create right from home, using your words, date, photos, etc.
12. Choose from a plethora of fonts. You can even pick a typeface that looks like you hand-wrote it.
13. No hand cramps from addressing and writing your own notes.
Hand cramps = no fun. Plus, you won’t have to do a stack at a time and go back to it later, so your thank you cards will go out in a timely manner.
14. No printer, paper, or printing knowledge required.
15. Preview your cards before they’re printed so they’re perfect.
16. After placing your order, Postable prints everything for you…
… using their commercial grade printers and high quality recycled paper.
17. Your cards are stuffed by Postable.
That means a longer lasting manicure.
18. Your cards are weighed by Postable for the correct postage.
No standing in line at the post office with a huge stack of cards!
19. Your cards are personally stamped by Postable, which means no more licking stamps for your paper goods.
20. They place everything in the mail for you. Again, no waiting in line at the post office.
21. They work with professional designers, like Rifle Paper Co and 1canoe2.
Give it a try!
Visit Postable to see it all for yourself!
This is a sponsored post by Postable. However, our opinions are our own; as always, we only promote companies we wholeheartedly love and would use ourselves.