Posted November 15, 2013 | 2 Comments
Wondering what to do with wedding photos after the wedding? Bookmark this post! We’ve gathered up some helpful tips to share, relive, and celebrate memories of the big day! Read on to find out more…
What to Do With Wedding Photos
1. Have a professional wedding photo album made.
Indigo Album Design has some of the prettiest wedding albums I’ve seen yet.
DEAL ALERT: A little birdie told us you can score a free keepsake box with your album purchase over $500 from Indigo Album Design. Ends tonight 11/15/13 at midnight… so hurry!
2. Have a personalized canvas made with your words + a favorite photo.
What a fantastic gift idea for yourself or a friend! Stephanie at Geezees is so talented.
3. Print newlywed holiday cards
Share the excitement of your first holiday as a married couple with a card, printed with your favorite wedding photo.
DEAL ALERT: Another little birdie told us you can save 30% on your holiday cards from Smitten on Paper with code FESTIVE30. Enjoy!
4. Make a photo wall.
This display uses vintage photos, but I love the way they designed such an elegant photo wall. You could insert favorite photos from your wedding day instead.
5. Put a favorite photo in a locket.
Carry around a favorite photo in a miniature size. This locket by The Blooming Thread can also contain your anniversary stone.
Whatever you do with wedding photos, don’t let them sit in a box!
What did / will you do with your wedding photos?
This post may contain affiliate links. See our disclosure page. This post may not be reproduced or duplicated without written consent of Emmaline Bride.
Latest posts by Emma Arendoski (see all)
- Giveaway:Win a Long Length Wedding Veil - September 16, 2014
- Best Alternative to Sparklers for Wedding Grand Exit - September 16, 2014
- The Ultimate Black and White and Gold Wedding Cake - September 15, 2014