Hello, loves! Happy Wednesday! If you’re planning a modern wedding, you won’t want to miss this post! We’re bringing forth reception décor inspiration with fresh, modern table numbers you’re sure to love. These table numbers are handmade by 2BSQUARED and we’re loving them all. Which one suits your style best?
Modern Table Numbers
1. A Modern Frame of Mind Table Numbers
I adore these 5×7″ table numbers in a cheery palette of charcoal and lemonciello ink printed atop heavy white cardstock.
Here is another view of this style…
2. Modern Arrow Table Numbers
This style is shown in the same color palette of grey and yellow as above but features a modern arrow motif.
3. On the Dotted Line Table Numbers
This style, shown in black and ivory, offers a perfectly classic accent to your reception table.
4. Just My Type Table Numbers – vertical
Love bold typography? This style is perfect and features grey which can easily be tied into any wedding color palette.
5. Just My Type Table Numbers – horizontal
Or, if you prefer bold with color (and a horizontal layout), opt for this style in a shade of plum.
To view more, visit 2BSQUARED.
P.S. Are you signed up for FREE updates to your email yet?
P.S.S. Have you read the book?
Latest posts by Emma Arendoski (see all)
- Be My Bridesmaid Scratch Off Cards - January 28, 2015
- Where to Find Converse Wedding Shoes? – Ask Emmaline - January 28, 2015
- Vintage Locket Ring for the Bride - January 27, 2015