If you’re planning a rustic wedding, adding a little flair to your space with antique, reclaimed, or re-purposed décor will make it your own. The most popular resources for farm-inspired ideas and shabby chic details is to head to a flea market, estate sale, or scour garage sales hoping to find something that works. But who has time for that? There’s an easier way to find what you need for your wedding (and afterward, as home decor!) thanks to AntiqueFarmhouse.com. We’ve handpicked nineteen items we love from their site to inspire your rustic wedding decor. Here are some products and ideas on how to use them…
Ways to Decorate for Rustic Weddings
1. Display your cake with this wicker style stand
Or atop a glass pedestal stand:
2. Add this chalkboard sign to label your dessert table pies, cupcakes, etc.
3. For a candy buffet, place paper bags in this tray
Guests can grab a bag and fill it up with their favorite treats.
4. Frame and decorate your space with these botanical prints
5. Try unique glass or wire options for centerpieces
For instance, this mason jar caddy can be filled with fresh flowers as a centerpiece…
… or even one of these test tube wire baskets, which can be used as bud vases.
6. Create an entrance with this cotton wreath
7. Welcome guests with this chalkboard sign
Add a ‘welcome to our wedding’ or your ceremony details, instead of traditional paper programs.
8. Light a path outside with these vintage lantern lights
9. Or these tall standing lanterns
10. Label your tables with these rustic numbers
11. Instead of a card box, use a birdcage
12. Create a seating chart on this chalkboard, hung from a wall or placed on an easel
13. Create a small bar with this rolling cart
14. Include these vintage decanters for your whiskey and cigar bar
15. Illuminate your space with these interesting lighting options
16. Create a romantic atmosphere with these scented bell jar candles
17. For your sweetheart table, choose these cross back wooden chairs
18. Place these cute pillows at your seats instead of ‘reserved’ signs
19. Create a makeshift guest book with advice cards and this stand
Guests can write well wishes on cards like this and stick them in the slots so they stand upright.
Or, file them in this wooden postcard box:
Both will be beautiful pieces you can use as letter sorters or note reminders on your desk at home.
– – –
Like what you see here? You can find everything above (and much more!) at Antique Farmhouse, with new items being added all the time!
This is a post in collaboration with AntiqueFarmhouse.com.