If you or someone you know is planning a bridal shower with a kitchen theme, don’t miss this round-up! One of our favorite details for this theme is to include a recipe card for building the couple’s recipe collection.
How it works: Include a recipe card when you send bridal shower invitations. Each recipient fills out the card, bring it to the shower, and adds it to a book or box set aside on a table at the shower.
This is a fun way to give the newlyweds a stack of delicious recipes to try! To inspire you, we’ve rounded up our favorite bridal shower recipe cards and boxes to share today. Plus, check out the bottom of this post which describes a really fun digital alternative. And then tell us: which of these is your favorite?
Shower Recipe Cards and Boxes
1. These personalized cards with tomatoes
2. These beautiful cards
3. This dog inspired print
4. These cute watercolor cards
5. These nautical-inspired striped recipe cards
6. This recipe card box with coordinating recipe cards
7. This beautiful peony inspired floral card design
8. The ultimate in personalized recipe cards
9. This handmade recipe card box
10. And these pretty handmade recipe cards
Fun Digital Find
We wanted to include this unique recipe-inspired idea, too, today’s #HANDMADEADAY find. This USB recipe holder is a cute way to gather digital recipes from guests (you can have them email them in!) and present it to the bride. She can download the files and store them on her tablet. By Eits Art.
And when she’s ready to cook… she can read them from her tablet on one of these cute tablet stands (by R Christopher Designs):
So, tell us:Which of these bridal shower recipe cards and boxes is your favorite?