It’s time for a new giveaway! The wonderful Jennie of Duryea Place Designs is giving away a $50 gift certificate towards anything in her shop to one lucky winner! We’ve handpicked our favorite finds to inspire you… what would YOU buy with the gift certificate?
cake topper Archive
Have you visited The Marketplace lately? It’s the best place to find handpicked + handmade wedding items and it’s exclusively at Emmaline Bride. Not to brag, but we honestly work with the best artists on the planet! Today I’m sharing five of my favorite new finds and I would love to know: which one is YOUR favorite?
Finds from The Marketplace
1. This beautiful bridesmaid name bar bracelet
I love the personalization… the simplicity… the quality! It’s the total gift package! By Vintage Stamp Jewels.
When we received the latest Ask Emmaline question from Breanna, we couldn’t wait to share it with you. She writes,
** Giveaway inside!
Hi, loves! Emma here. One reason why we’re so in love with handmade weddings is because they’re so detail-obsessed. Each detail in a handcrafted wedding is lovingly pieced together, whether created by your own two hands or lovingly made by a professional artisan. The outcome is a more beautiful and personalized wedding day from start to finish.
One of the easiest ways to add a personal touch to your decor is by using your monogram. Your monogram is your own personal stamp, which can be used throughout including bridal accessories, wedding invitations, favors, decorations, and more. You can use a three-letter monogram (with your initials and first letter of your last name combined together, like mine — EAA) or your last initial (mine — A), whichever you prefer.
Today we’re sharing a handful of our favorite monogram wedding ideas to make your wedding stand out. We’ve found cake toppers, custom cufflinks, decor pieces, and jewelry, with a little something for everyone. There’s even a monogram cowgirl hat for rustic brides! Plus, we’ve teamed up with Advantage Bridal to give away one personalized bridal gift to a lucky reader as our latest wedding giveaways. Find out what it is below!
Personalized Wedding Gifts
1. This wedding cake topper
2. This gold bar monogram necklace
3. This ring dish
Use it to carry your rings — and afterward to set your ring on when washing your hands or cleaning.
4. This monogram cowgirl hat
5. These monogrammed wedding pillows
6. This single letter monogram guest book alternative
Instead of a regular book, have guests sign on this letter with a permanent (ultra) fine point marker, like this.
7. This monogram bridal robe for getting ready
8. This pair of monogrammed toasting flutes
9. This pair of custom wedding corn-toss boards
For fun outside during cocktail hour!
10. These custom monogram wedding koozies
11. This essential monogrammed garter
12. These monogram cuff links
13. This rustic ring box
14. This huge wood monogram sign
Hang it up at your ceremony or reception space and afterward in your home.
– – –
Win one of these monogram gift ideas!
Monogrammed Bridal Robe Giveaway
o Giveaway dates: 7/14/15-7/20/15 (11:59pm EST)
o Prize: Bride Robe from Advantage Bridal
Details → Win a free Bride robe in any of 30+ silky satin colors. This robe is embellished with dazzling rhinestones, and is available in regular and plus sizing.
o Winner has 72 hours to respond to winning email or new winner will be selected
o Free shipping included to U.S.
o No purchase necessary
o Winner has 3 months to claim prize
o Prize value: $48 | No cash value
o Past giveaway winners within 30 days not eligible to win
o Use entry form below to enter…
Good Morning, Emma here! I once attended a wedding where two incredibly sweet Beatles fans wed and they included Beatles-inspired finds everywhere. They had Beatles seating cards, their favorite songs on rotation, and they had table names — Beatles song titles — instead of numbers. They even had a rule where an entire table had to serenade the bride and groom to get them to kiss (instead of the traditional clanking of glass or ringing of bells). I loved it. So when I spotted this Beatles wedding cake topper with the iconic lyrics Here Comes the Sun, I immediately thought of Paula & Tim. And this cake topper isn’t limited to this song lyric alone — you can pick ANYTHING to top your cake. What would YOURS say?
Beatles Wedding Cake Topper
A while back, we featured this gone fishing cake topper and it was a huge hit. And we loved it just as much as you did. But then the cake toppers were no longer available and bride-to-be, Ashleigh, came to us looking for one, and we think she (and you) will love what we’ve found! This topper has it all, from the adorable bride’s dress to the fishing rod to the puppy! And just wait until you see how this groom holds his bride. So sweet. Check it out below, by Anna Crafts:
Fishing Cake Topper for Wedding Cake
Hi, loves! Need a cake topper for your wedding? You’ve come to the right place! Last week, we talked about these insanely creative toppers and we’re adding a new one to the list! These love birds were spotted over at Mave Crochet and we’re loving ’em: they’re custom-made with crochet and feature tiny details, like a veil for the bride or a top hat for the groom. We even spied a cute pair of wire glasses on one of the groom birds. Want to see what your love birds would look like? You can win a FREE custom bird cake topper wedding set thanks to our new giveaway, happening right now! Read on for details…
Bird Cake Topper Wedding Set
First, take a peek at some of our favorite creations. Aren’t they adorable?
You’re going to love these statement cake toppers we’ve gathered for you today! But first, make sure you’re following us on Facebook so you stay in the loop!
Do you want a cake topper? Wait, let’s rephrase that: do you want a gorgeous cake topper that’ll make a big statement at your wedding? Well, you’re going to love what we’ve found today! We’re sharing these crush-worthy statement cake toppers from Better Off Wed and I’ll bet you’ll find one you absolutely love. Take a look…
Statement Cake Toppers
reading on the homepage? click ‘keep reading’ or click here for the full post
Calling all engaged nerds! And, we say that, of course, with the greatest affection. One of the wedding themes that doesn’t get nearly enough attention is an offbeat wedding. An offbeat wedding is non-traditional and includes creative touches to really bring out two people’s quirky personalities.
Geeky weddings are pretty amazing.
Nerdy, geeky, offbeat weddings are some of our favorites because there are SO MANY insanely creative ideas out there. In today’s post, we’ve rounded up fifty (plus!) greatest geeky wedding ideas of all time including finds from Harry Potter, Star Trek, Star Wars, Doctor Who, The Big Bang Theory, Lord of the Rings, The Hunger Games, Minecraft, and Game of Thrones, just to name a few. We’ve found a couple battling it out with light sabers in the form of a cake topper, a Harry Potter necklace gift for the groom to his bride, a set of Superhero garters for the entire bridal party to wear, a bracelet set for Game of Thrones enthusiasts, wedding art prints for your future Harry Potter decked out home, cuff links, wedding gift ideas, and more. Let’s just say we’ve found SO MUCH geeky goodness in this post and we are so delighted to share it with you. Plus, these are all handmade via Etsy (US). Anyways, grab your favorite coffee mug (like this, which is totally amazing) and let’s get to it!
P.S. there’s bound to be a TON of amazing finds we had to skip this time around. So, please forgive us if we missed your beloved cult classic. In fact, be sure to include it in the Facebook comments below because we’ll definitely be having a part two in the future.
Geeky Wedding Ideas
1. This Harry Potter wedding invitation
2. These geeky superhero garters for the bridal party
Which go great with this next one…
3. These superhero pins instead of boutonnieres
4. This Doctor Who inspired cake topper
5. This insanely creative Lord of the Rings invitation
6. These adorable Witch and Wizard Harry Potter pillowcase gift
7. This Star Wars inspired light saber topper
8. This periodic table guest book alternative
9. This Doctor Who ring box (instead of pillow)
10. This hilarious ‘Wedding is Coming’ Game of Thrones banner
11. This Harry Potter set of prints for the newlyweds
12. This Doge meme inspired card
13. This 8bit bowtie made of perler beads
14. This Doctor Who garter for the bride
15. These comic book champagne flutes
16. This Hunger Games inspired hoop art
17. These Doctor Who wedding invitations
Or these. I couldn’t pick a favorite.
Which go great with these cake forks…
18. Doctor and Companion wedding cake forks
19. These Star Wars cake toppers made out of legos
20. This cute Harry Potter inspired guest book print
To pair with this…
21. This Harry Potter cake topper
22. A set of His and Hers periodic table hand towels as a gift
23. These Superwoman heels
24. This Star Wars hoop art
25. This pair of Game of Thrones cufflinks
26. Or these ‘Wedding is Coming’ Game of Thrones wedding invitations
Or these. Again, I can’t pick favorites when it comes to these invites!
27. And these pilsner glasses for groomsmen, obviously
28. This pi wood photo prop
29. This Dalek cake topper set from Doctor Who
30. This ‘Always’ necklace for the Harry Potter bride as a gift
In fact, we couldn’t just stop there. Here’s even MORE jewelry goodness, HP inspired, of course.
31. This Lord of the Rings inspired ring box
32. This his and hers Game of Thrones bracelet set, naturally Khal and Khaleesi
33. These ‘Darn Those Daleks’ lip balm favors
34. These dorky science inspired invitations that we absolutely love
35. These Big Bang Theory Bazinga cuff links
Which goes great with…
36. This liquor flask for groomsmen
37. These Star Wars bow ties
38. This totally awesome boutonniere with a motherboard attached
39. Or these Captain America boutonnieres
39. The bride can carry this comic book bouquet instead of fresh flowers
40. This is for the Minecraft loving couple
41. We’re obsessed with these ‘next level’ save the date cards
42. This Harry Potter Hogwarts inspired garter set
43. This Always cake topper is another Harry Potter find
44. We’re digging this Hunger Games inspired bouquet toss sign
45. And I love this Mockingjay inspired hair clip for the bride, or for anyone really
Which goes along great with…
46. This Hunger Games inspired bow tie set
47. These Super Mario inspired button bouts are pretty neat
48. These cuff links are perfect for the Lord of the Rings-obsessed groom
49. This live long and proper art
50. And this Speak Friend and Enter LOTR Sign
Great for your wedding and your home
Bonus: Bridal Shower Find
I am giddy with excitement over this bridal shower invite inspired by Super Mario! Ahhh, love this.
We love them all! Which one is your favorite?