Hi, loves! Happy Friday! We’re kicking off today’s posts with a giveaway, one that’s inclined to bring you good luck on your wedding day — and beyond. We’ve teamed up with Crystal of Angelorian Tradition to offer a huge prize pack as she celebrates the 2nd anniversary of her shop (congrats!) This Lucky In Love Gift Set includes a vintage matched silver plate server and forks set, which is hand-stamped with the bride and groom’s first names, wedding date, and ‘Lucky In Love’. Winner also receives 50 custom monogrammed 2014 ‘lucky penny’ favors, one custom lucky shoe penny for the bride, and a set of 75 vintage inspired greaseproof cupcake liners in the peony pattern shown below. Read on for more + toss your name in the hat for a chance to get lucky!
Lucky In Love Gift Set
This entire gift set is up for grabs…
Here’s a close-up of the lucky penny for your shoe…
o Enter between 6/27/14-7/4/14 (11:59pm EST) using giveaway form below o Prize: Lucky in Love Gift Set, which includes the following:
♥ Vintage Matched Set silver-plate server and forks custom stamped by hand with the bride & groom’s first names, wedding date and Lucky In Love. ♥ 50 Custom monogrammed 2014 penny favors ♥ 1 Custom Lucky Shoe Penny for the bride ♥ 75 Lovely vintage inspired greaseproof cupcake liners in the peony pattern collection shown.
o Winner will be randomly selected and announced on 7/5; winner announced on this blog post and emailed o Winner has 72 hours to respond to email or new winner will be selected o No purchase necessary o Winner has 3 months to claim prize o Prize value: $105.70 o Shipping included to U.S. and Canada o Past giveaway winners within 30 days not eligible to win o Use entry form below to enter o No cash value
Need creative bridal shower favors + ideas? You’ve come to the right place! Be sure to subscribe so you never miss a post!
Hello, loves! We’ve talked about wedding favors, but have you thought about bridal shower favors yet? If you’re planning a bridal shower, you’ll want to pick out a favor to say thank you to guests. If you’re a Maid of Honor, Mom, Bridesmaid, or friend planning a bridal shower for a bride-to-be, you’ll want to bookmark this post for future reference! We’ve scoured the web to find fifty of the most creative bridal shower favors to inspire your memorable event. And, this isn’t just any old list: each hand-picked favor is one we know your guests will actually enjoy. If you’re spending money on favors, you might as well buy favors guests will enjoy, right? That’s what we think, too! Read on to see which bridal shower favors made the list (note: favors listed in random order; each favor is equally amazing). Also, keep in mind that many of these favors are applicable as wedding favors, too. Enjoy!
Brides: if you’re looking for easy DIY (do-it-yourself) wedding favors you can tackle in an evening, you’re in for a treat today! We’ve teamed up with the folks over at Weddingstar to feature five hand-picked DIY wedding favors, all of which are fun and easy-to-do. To pick a wedding favor guests will love (and remember), make sure it a) is functional, and b) coordinates with your wedding theme. We spent plenty of time browsing Weddingstar and we were impressed by the quality of these wedding DIY supplies and how easy it was to incorporate any wedding theme. Plus, you can add your own custom touches with initial stickers, twine, personalized tags, and more. We are SO excited to share what we’ve created for you today: read on to see five easy DIY wedding favors we know you’ll love! (P.S. Which one is your favorite?)
5 Easy DIY Wedding Favors
Weddingstar (who celebrates their 30th anniversary this year) offers many fun, unique DIY wedding favor ideas. Instead of catering to one theme or skill level, there’s a little something for everyone (from novice to amateur DIY crafter). We tried our hand at a few of our favorite DIY wedding favors from their site; see what we’ve created below!
DIY Wedding Favors: #1
DIY Cupcake Bell Jar Favors
If you love cupcakes, you’ll really love this wedding favor idea! We created DIY miniature cupcake favors for guests housed under these charming little glass bell jars. A personalized tag sweeps across the front of the jar and adheres in the back. This DIY is perfect for a wedding favor or bridal shower favor. We used miniature cup cakes because we felt they looked best under the bell jars, as well as won’t upstage your wedding cake. We also piped frosting on the top to look like roses.
1. First, bake your cupcakes and allow to cool. Use an ice cream scoop to place the cupcakes into the liners (it works great!) Pipe them with icing to create a ‘rose’ like effect. It’s easy: just start at the center and work your way around in a circular pattern using the decorating tip on the icing.
2. Keep cupcakes in the refrigerator until you’re ready to display them. This will keep frosting from melting.
3. Wrap your ribbon tags around the bell jar and adhere with clear sticker dots (they are included with the ribbons free of charge). Place cupcake on fluted base and place bell jar on top.
– – –
DIY Wedding Favors: #2
DIY Skeleton Key Bottle Opener
This DIY is perfect for a vintage wedding! Not only is it charming but it’s functional, too!
3. Place key on folded ribbon, loop through the hole of the tag (reverse side up), pull the ribbon ends through the loop, and pull to create a knot.
– – –
DIY Wedding Favors: #3
DIY Cherry Pies in a Box
These miniature pie box favors are perfect for a rustic, homespun wedding (and one of the cutest ideas we’ve seen yet!) And, they’re extremely easy to assemble.
– Miniature pies (buy ‘em or save money + bake them with this) – “Sweetie Pies” Mini Pie Packaging Kit (includes everything you need to make 20 individual pie box favors: pie boxes, wax liners, pre-cut bakers twine, and gift tags – Hole punch (like this)
1. Once you’ve baked your pies – and allowed them to cool – assemble a pie box. Simply fold on the lines to form your box, remove the adhesive stickers to attach box sides, and press firmly.
2. Fold your wax liner in half and place lengthwise across the newly formed box. Place a pie on the liner and close the box.
3. Use a hole punch to make a hole on one end of the tag. Tie bakers twine to the tag and use the ends to wrap around the box. We recommend tying a secure knot and bow with the twine to ensure the box stays closed.
– – –
DIY Wedding Favors: #4
DIY Coffee Cup Favors
If you love coffee (or you’re planning a coffee themed wedding), this is a perfect wedding favor for you! These small espresso-like cups and saucers are cute on their own; add oomph with decorative muslin bags, custom stickers, and whole bean coffee. YUM!
3. Tie bag with drawstring; display with cup and saucer set.
– – –
DIY Wedding Favors: #5
DIY Personalized Tin Favors
Give guests candy, tea, or coffee beans in an adorable tin for a super-simple DIY you can do in an evening. All you need to do is pick your favorite filler. We used tea, coffee, and candy as three examples.
2. Fill tin with filler of your choice (think tea, coffee, candy, or mints).
3. Close lid securely.
– – –
We hope you enjoyed these DIY wedding favors today! Be sure to check out Weddingstar for these products – and more! – for your big day.
This is a sponsored post by Weddingstar. The projects were selected and photographed by Emmaline Bride. Some supplies link to our Amazon affiliate account for shopping convenience; however, feel free to shop wherever you wish.