We’re continuing Classic Wedding Theme Week at Emmaline Bride! Did you have a chance to follow along yet?
Have you considered using roses for your bridal bouquet or centerpiece arrangements? Roses are one of the most popular flower choices for traditional weddings for a few unique reasons.
Here are three key reasons why roses are easily a favorite for weddings:
1. Roses are always in season
2. Roses are beautiful on their own (and they also complement other flowers extremely well)
3. Roses are available in many different colors
Roses can also be more affordable than other harder-to-find flowers. Plus, they’re incredibly versatile! We love them solo and paired with other blooms. To show you what we mean, we’ve gathered up ten of our favorite handpicked rose bouquets to inspire you. I am currently obsessing over #3, since I’ve never seen anything like it. I also love #7 since blush pink is my favorite color. Which one do you love?
Rose Bouquets Weddings
1. This pale pink and lavender bouquet of roses
photo: a bryan photography via elizabeth anne designs
2. This incredible white rose bouquet
photo: kjrsten madsen photography via style me pretty
3. This composite rose bouquet
This bouquet is also known as a “glamelia”.
photo: leigh skaggs, floral designer: leslie hartig via fab you bliss
4. This light pink rose bouquet
*This is a DIY bouquet! Learn how to make this right here.
via project wedding
5. This bouquet in shades of purple
photo: marissa rodriguez
6. This white rose and blue hydrangea bouquet
floral: dottie b florist, photo: tonya beaver photography
7. This blush pink rose bouquet with peonies
floral design: julies floral design, photo: jodi miller via style me pretty
8. This bouquet with stunning pops of green
photo: jpp studios via style me pretty
9. This pale peach rose bouquet
photo: mariel hannah via elizabeth anne designs
10. These sunflowers and roses paired together so beautifully
photo: ashton howard
Tell us: which of these bouquets are your favorite?
P.S. Need more flower inspiration? Click here!