It’s here! It’s here! The ultimate (annual) groomsmen gift guide is right here! Check it out below + show some love to our handmade artisans featured below. Oh, and by the way, are you subscribed yet?
We are so excited to share the best unique groomsmen gifts for 2015! We love doing this round-up every year and we’ve included some new, incredibly unique finds for 2015. If you’re looking for gifts to say thanks to your groomsmen, you’ve found 100 of them right here to give you some ideas. We found something for everyone! So, go get a huge cup of coffee and get ready to dive in to the guide below because these wedding finds are pretty amazing. Enjoy!
Editor’s Note: This article has been updated from March to reflect new groomsmen gifts! This is now an even more comprehensive list with 100 groomsmen gift ideas in total.
Unique Groomsmen Gifts
1. He’ll love one of these unique tweed-covered flasks
I’ve seen one of these in person and they’re awesome. The pouch is handmade using exclusive Harris Tweed sourced directly from the weavers and mills on the Isle of Lewis and Harris in the Outer Hebrides of Scotland. how’s that for unique?
2. This passport wallet is stylish for the international traveler
3. These mason jar cap catchers are pretty neat
4. One of these latitude/longitude bracelets is great for the geo-caching fan
5. Speaking of, here’s a pretty rad geo-caching tool
6. Does he love running? This running bib and medal(s) holder (with chalkboard for personal records) is a perfect gift idea
7. This forked style keychain bottle opener will definitely come in handy
8. Pick out his favorite cigars and put them in one of these
9. A bobblehead that is designed to look like him
10. One of these swanky engraved pocket watches
11. A personalized cigar box like this one
12. This awesome Billy Murray wine bottle stopper (because, why not?) from Meriwether of Montana
13. And this wine tool box with engraving from The Smilin Bride
14. Golfer? Give them one of these cool golf ball markers
15. For travelers, this weekend bag with personalization is a good choice from Heritage Wedding
16. A subscription to one of the coolest men’s subscription boxes
It features a collection of curated men’s products every month.
17. One of these personalized compasses is always a great idea
18. A gift certificate to his favorite restaurant
19. One of these custom ammo boxes is neat for hunting buddies
20. Bearded outdoors-men? Get them some of this
21. Speaking of beards, he’ll love one of these beard combs from Burton and Levy:
22. Or some of this mustache wax to keep it on fleek
23. This leather men’s toiletry kit
24. An engraved money clip
(to see the full list, click here if you’re on the homepage)