What do you think of wedding shoe lettering? This photo of groom shoes lettering is our photo of the day. I’ve never seen shoe lettering yet that’s made me cringe and I think this “She’s Mine” lettering is pretty adorable! This wedding detail photo was captured by Echard from Echard Wheeler Photography.
Groom Shoes Lettering
Want these lettering stickers for your your groom’s shoes? Buy them now!
Hi, Brides! Are you working on favors (like jam jars, honey, or these) and you need custom wedding labels or stickers that will fit right in? We’ve found one fantastic resource and we’re excited to share it with you today. Introducing StickerYou, one place to find custom wedding labels and stickers for your projects. Oh, and remember when we talked about temporary wedding tattoos? They’ve got ‘em, too! Read on to find out more…
At StickerYou, everything is customizable and there is no minimum amount (unlike other companies of its kind). One page of stickers or custom wedding labels is only $9.99 plus shipping. There are no set dimensions, no restrictions on templated shapes, etc. It’s ALL ABOUT YOU, hence their name: StickerYou! And, it’s all at a reasonable price.
Some of their products include:
o Temporary tattoos for the bachelorette party or reception (great favor idea!)
Hi, loves! Happy Wednesday! Remember when we talked about the best subscription boxes you could get? Today we’re highlighting one of them: The Bride Box. This is the premier subscription box for brides and we’re so excited to share what we received in last month’s special anniversary box! Read on to see + score a special $5 off a subscription box delivery of your own!
Subscription Box for Brides: The Bride Box
We were excited to receive the special Anniversary box in June (happy 1st anniversary, you guys!) and here’s what we found inside!
Overall, this was a fantastic subscription box for brides! My favorite item was the burlap personalized print from Knot n Nest. It was such a sweet surprise to see it with my name and my husband’s name on the print, along with our wedding date! We’ll be framing and hanging this in our house for sure.
If you want to get in on the action, go ahead and subscribe to The Bride Box! You can cancel at anytime. Your surprises inside will change each month, which makes receiving it 10x more exciting. What will you receive? Try it now and receive $5 off your first box with offer code REFERFRIENDS + mention Emmaline Bride!
What was your favorite item inside this month’s The Bride Box delivery?
Brides: if you’re looking for easy DIY (do-it-yourself) wedding favors you can tackle in an evening, you’re in for a treat today! We’ve teamed up with the folks over at Weddingstar to feature five hand-picked DIY wedding favors, all of which are fun and easy-to-do. To pick a wedding favor guests will love (and remember), make sure it a) is functional, and b) coordinates with your wedding theme. We spent plenty of time browsing Weddingstar and we were impressed by the quality of these wedding DIY supplies and how easy it was to incorporate any wedding theme. Plus, you can add your own custom touches with initial stickers, twine, personalized tags, and more. We are SO excited to share what we’ve created for you today: read on to see five easy DIY wedding favors we know you’ll love! (P.S. Which one is your favorite?)
5 Easy DIY Wedding Favors
Weddingstar (who celebrates their 30th anniversary this year) offers many fun, unique DIY wedding favor ideas. Instead of catering to one theme or skill level, there’s a little something for everyone (from novice to amateur DIY crafter). We tried our hand at a few of our favorite DIY wedding favors from their site; see what we’ve created below!
DIY Wedding Favors: #1
DIY Cupcake Bell Jar Favors
If you love cupcakes, you’ll really love this wedding favor idea! We created DIY miniature cupcake favors for guests housed under these charming little glass bell jars. A personalized tag sweeps across the front of the jar and adheres in the back. This DIY is perfect for a wedding favor or bridal shower favor. We used miniature cup cakes because we felt they looked best under the bell jars, as well as won’t upstage your wedding cake. We also piped frosting on the top to look like roses.
1. First, bake your cupcakes and allow to cool. Use an ice cream scoop to place the cupcakes into the liners (it works great!) Pipe them with icing to create a ‘rose’ like effect. It’s easy: just start at the center and work your way around in a circular pattern using the decorating tip on the icing.
2. Keep cupcakes in the refrigerator until you’re ready to display them. This will keep frosting from melting.
3. Wrap your ribbon tags around the bell jar and adhere with clear sticker dots (they are included with the ribbons free of charge). Place cupcake on fluted base and place bell jar on top.
– – –
DIY Wedding Favors: #2
DIY Skeleton Key Bottle Opener
This DIY is perfect for a vintage wedding! Not only is it charming but it’s functional, too!
3. Place key on folded ribbon, loop through the hole of the tag (reverse side up), pull the ribbon ends through the loop, and pull to create a knot.
– – –
DIY Wedding Favors: #3
DIY Cherry Pies in a Box
These miniature pie box favors are perfect for a rustic, homespun wedding (and one of the cutest ideas we’ve seen yet!) And, they’re extremely easy to assemble.
– Miniature pies (buy ‘em or save money + bake them with this) – “Sweetie Pies” Mini Pie Packaging Kit (includes everything you need to make 20 individual pie box favors: pie boxes, wax liners, pre-cut bakers twine, and gift tags – Hole punch (like this)
1. Once you’ve baked your pies – and allowed them to cool – assemble a pie box. Simply fold on the lines to form your box, remove the adhesive stickers to attach box sides, and press firmly.
2. Fold your wax liner in half and place lengthwise across the newly formed box. Place a pie on the liner and close the box.
3. Use a hole punch to make a hole on one end of the tag. Tie bakers twine to the tag and use the ends to wrap around the box. We recommend tying a secure knot and bow with the twine to ensure the box stays closed.
– – –
DIY Wedding Favors: #4
DIY Coffee Cup Favors
If you love coffee (or you’re planning a coffee themed wedding), this is a perfect wedding favor for you! These small espresso-like cups and saucers are cute on their own; add oomph with decorative muslin bags, custom stickers, and whole bean coffee. YUM!
3. Tie bag with drawstring; display with cup and saucer set.
– – –
DIY Wedding Favors: #5
DIY Personalized Tin Favors
Give guests candy, tea, or coffee beans in an adorable tin for a super-simple DIY you can do in an evening. All you need to do is pick your favorite filler. We used tea, coffee, and candy as three examples.
2. Fill tin with filler of your choice (think tea, coffee, candy, or mints).
3. Close lid securely.
– – –
We hope you enjoyed these DIY wedding favors today! Be sure to check out Weddingstar for these products – and more! – for your big day.
This is a sponsored post by Weddingstar. The projects were selected and photographed by Emmaline Bride. Some supplies link to our Amazon affiliate account for shopping convenience; however, feel free to shop wherever you wish.