This time of year, we love to share our favorite Valentines Day gifts with you as well as valentine theme ideas, sweet favors, valentine jewelry, and funny valentine cards so you can win this Feb 14th. Along with Valentines Day inspired weddings, we love a heart and arrow wedding theme, which is not necessarily exclusively for February or brimming with reds and pinks. Instead of telling you about it, we’ll show you how to bring this vision to life in this post! We have a beautiful cake topper (from TiffZippy Designs, which, to be honest, pretty much inspired this whole post!), a guest book, heart and arrow wedding invitations and save the dates, favors, and more. Of course, these ideas can also be used for a themed bridal shower or engagement party, too. On to the list!
Heart and Arrow Wedding Ideas
1. This cute cake topper
First things first, the cake topper that inspired it all! By Tiffzippy Designs. This birch wood cake topper features a heart and arrow with your initials.
2. These heart and arrow wedding save the date & invitations
These stunning invites are by e.m. papers.
3. These chair signs
By ZCreate Design.
4. These heart and arrow wedding favor bags
5. These wedding favor candles
By The Dancing Wick.
6. These adorb cocktail napkins
7. These fun temp tattoo favors
8. These be my bridesmaid bags
By FINCH and FOX.
9. These wine bottle labels
Great as thank you gifts or to serve at the reception! By Paper and Lace.
10. These heart and arrow favor stickers
These stickers make DIY candy bags so easy! By Clementine Weddings.
11. This ring box
12. This bar menu
By Instant Trends.
13. This rustic cake and cupcake tower
14. These custom stamps
Add a personalized touch to your wedding paper goods with these stamps by Apropos Roasters.
15. These drink stirrers
16. This hanging initial & heart decor
Ooh, I love this one! By ZCreate Design.
17. This giant heart guest book alternative
By ZCreate Design.
18. This heart and arrow wedding sign
Wedding signage helps guests know they’re in the right place — and adds a personalized touch. By The Common Sign.
19. These wedding menus
By e.m. papers. You’ll notice these coordinate beautifully with the invitations and save the dates.
20. These matching place cards
Also by e.m. papers.
21. These table numbers
By e.m. papers.
22. This hoop art
It makes an adorable ring bearer pillow alternative! By Arorua.
23. These wedding bands
By Eagle Rowe.
24. These arrow cufflinks for the groomsmen
white truffle studio
25. This necklace for bridesmaids
26. And these thank you cards
Last but certainly not least! By e.m. papers.
There you have it: a beautiful heart and arrow wedding theme! What’s your favorite find from the list? Tell us below!
P.S. Don’t miss: 50+ Best Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas