Hi, loves! We were so enamored by yesterday’s gorgeous vintage fall wedding that we’re continuing on with the vintage theme! Today, though, we’re talking about vintage lace wedding ideas. Lace, a classic wedding staple, is one of those accents that will never go out of style. There are plenty of ways to tie in a touch of lace into your wedding attire and decor. Some of our favorite lace wedding ideas include a lace wedding gown, invitations wrapped in lace, a lacy bridal necklace, and lace wrapped mason jars, and lace-embellished wedding heels. Read on to see ten of our favorite vintage lace wedding ideas including all of the above — and more! PLUS, enter for a chance to win a lace wedding purse by the lovely Hello Violeta. It’s all inside…
Lace Wedding Ideas
Up first, check out this modern wedding invitation wrapped in a lace bow. It’s the perfect combination! By Whimsy B. Designs.
1. lace wedding invitation | by whimsy b. designs
2. lace necklace | by marina asta
3. lace wedding ring pillow | by laura stark
4. lace hair piece + veil | by white truffle
5. lace-wrapped mason jars | by belle amour designs
6. burlap and lace garland | by butterfly above
7. lace-embellished heels | by walkin’ on air
8. vintage lace wedding dress | by white truffle
9. lace dress sash | by sunny april
10. pleated lace wedding clutch purses | by hello violeta
Lace Wedding Purse Giveaway!
One lucky winner will receive a FREE gorgeous lace wedding clutch by Hello Violeta, crafted of lovely bags, clutches, wristlets, and totes. Here is the lace clutch up for grabs:
This lace wedding purse is lined in cotton fabric and features a delicate lace and pearl ivory faux leather exterior. It’s the perfect size for storing your wedding day essentials like cash, lipstick, bobby pins, compact mirror, and more. For four dollars extra, the clutch becomes a chic wristlet with removable wrist strap.
Enter for your chance to win using the entry form below! Entry dates: 7/31 – 8/6/13 (11:59pm EST).