Hey, loves! Are you planning a nautical wedding theme? Nautical weddings are a popular theme because there are many creative accents you can add to really make it your own. A nautical wedding is also a favorite among couples because it offers a classic color palette of navy and white with your choice of adding a pop of red, hot pink, yellow, orange, or even green if you’d like; some brides prefer this classic palette, since it gives them one less major wedding decision that needs to be made.
With summer in full swing over here, we are eagerly sharing our favorite nautical wedding theme ideas so you can bring your own creative vision to life. In this post, you’ll find over fifty hand-picked finds including nautical wedding theme invitations, guest books, cake toppers, bridesmaid gifts, groomsmen gifts, bridal accessories, centerpieces, and more. This is the only nautical wedding theme guide you need to get started.
Ready to dive in? On to the list!
Nautical Wedding Theme Ideas
Every great theme begins with a beautiful save the date and wedding invitation. We begin with our favorite nautical save the date design of this year.
1. This nautical wedding theme save the date
Everything about this save the date is perfection, from the clean lines to the classic color palette to the bold typography. I love the sailboat and lighthouse — nice touch! By Starboard Press.
2. These nautical invites
This nautical wedding invitation suite is ideal for the couple who wants a nautical and beach theme tied together. The aqua and coral color palette is beautifully paired. By Splash of Silver.
3. These anchor wedding invites
By Cheer Up Press.
4. This anchor guest book
This wooden anchor (from I Decor 4 You) will be an excellent piece of art for years to come. Guests sign the wood with markers (use these — they’re great for wood) instead of signing pages of a classic guest book.
Available in this stain, too!
5. These nautical wedding theme chair signs
These bride and groom chair signs say, “The Anchor” and “The Sail“. A perfect pairing! By ZCreate Design.
By Get Hung Up.
by get hung up
7. This monogrammed anchor bar necklace
And this matching ring! Also by Vintage Stamp Jewels.
8. These glasses and cake server set
A pair of champagne flutes and a coordinate cake server set. Beautiful! By RedHeart Creations.
Great for getting ready before your wedding, dress shopping, and running errands! By Arenlace Bridal Boutique.
10. This nautical wedding theme ring box
The ring bearer can carry this ring box down the aisle instead of a pillow. Great keepsake for after the big day! By My House of Dreams.
11. This cute nautical wedding theme banner
We love this nautical banner for the engagement party, bridal shower, bachelorette bash, or wedding day itself. Use it for all four, if you’d like! By Swanky Banner.
12. These knotted table number holders
This is a must-have for all nautical wedding theme tables. It’s a great statement piece and really pulls together your theme. By Mystic Knotwork.
13. This nautical theme wedding ring pillow
Prefer a traditional pillow? This is one suggestion! By Lolis Creations.
14. These anchor neckties for the gents
Loving this color palette. By HeySir.
15. This knotted bracelet
16. These nautical wedding theme menus
By Twig and Juniper.
17. These nautical wedding theme coasters
They make a great favor for guests! By My Little Chickadee Creations.
18. These nautical wedding table numbers
19. This nautical wedding cake topper
20. These cute spoons
21 This starfish candle holder
22. This bridal clutch
I love the nautical brooches! By Toriska.
23. This nautical bangle bracelet
24. This beach inspired bridal hair accessory
By Be Something New.
25. These something blue earrings
26. This nautical wedding theme guest book
By Starboard Press.
27. These nautical wedding favors
They’re plantable! By Recycled Ideas.
28. These cool paddles
Use one as a makeshift guest book (have guests sign onto it with permanent marker); then display in your home or garage. By HB Designs.
29. These corn toss boards
30. This nautical wedding theme signage
By I Decor 4 You.
31. This boutonniere
By Twining Vines.
32. This bouquet
Love the striped ribbon! By Kate Said Yes.
33. This anchor necklace
By By The Seashore.
34. This beautiful blue clutch
35. This anchor wedding band for him
By Eagle Rowe.
by eagle rowe
36. This nautical wedding garter
37. This sequin tablecloth
Perfect in navy! Great for the head table, cake table, or anywhere you want a little extra bling. By Jessmy.
Great non-registry wedding gift idea! By Live Well Ink.
By ZCreate Design.
Perfect for groomsmen. By Cyberoptix.
So creative! A fun way to hold your wedding cards. By Lake Shore Home.
44. This knotted garter
45. This wood nautical wedding theme guest book
Handmade by Woodlack.
By Tatie Lou Crafts.
46. These painted Mr and Mrs buoys
Great for the head table! By Lake Shore Home.
47. These gorgeous navy heels with lace
48. This cute “tying the knot” photo frame
49. These wood anchor / nautical wedding centerpieces
By Lake Shore Home.
49. These silver metal anchor place card holders
A great accent for your nautical wedding theme. If you’d like, you can even save these for just the head table. By Kate Aspen.
Great mother of the bride gift idea! By Bare and Me Weddings.
51. This “our adventure begins” compass bottle stopper favor
Love these! The perfect nautical wedding theme favor for guests. By Kate Aspen.
By Unique Decor.
by unique decor
54. This navy bridesmaid dress
(Also read: 10 Reasons to Love Navy Bridesmaid Dresses.)
55. These nautical wedding theme wraps for vases / centerpieces
56. This flask for groomsmen
Makes a unique themed groomsman gift! By Mania Design.
by mania design
57. This cute nautical wedding theme photo frame
58. These awesome lanterns
Perfect for lighting up your reception tables!
by lights 4 fun
59. These nautical coffee cups
Great for coffee sippin’ and looking out at the water view from your reception. By LabelsRus.
60. This seashell bouquet
via pumpkin and pye
61. These lip balm favors
62. This lobster trap style card box
Clever design! By TheFulfilledShop.
63. These vintage Gimble candleholders
Great for your centerpiece. By OliviaRoseVintageCo.
64. This handmade driftwood sailboat
A sweet gift and beautiful addition to your wedding decor. By GoldDrift.
65. These gold foil and navy table numbers
66. These wine bottle stopper favors
67. This sailor’s wish bracelet favor
68. These save the date message in a bottle / favors
Amazingly creative! By KseniyaRevta.
via kseniva revta
69. These anchor wedding favor bags
70. These nautical can coolers
Great favor! By RookDesignCo.
Now, over to you:
What do you think of these nautical wedding ideas?
Are you planning a nautical wedding? Tell us in the comments!
P.S. If you need more ideas, read: 21 Easy Ways to Decorate for Beach Weddings