Planning a holiday wedding with an elegant, decorative touch? We talked a little bit about planning a holiday wedding last week with these Christmas mason jar ideas, and we’re continuing the inspiration with a few more handmade items. If you aren’t quite ready to deck the halls in full capacity, yet would like to add a subtle holiday touch to your wedding day decor you’ve come to the right place. Today, we’ve hand-selected eight unique ideas for your holiday wedding which will put the emphasis on your wedding while also highlighting the merriment of the season. Enjoy!
Holiday Wedding Ideas
1. First up, this mosaic Christmas tree decoration is perfect for your centerpieces. Without being overly Christmas-y, these trees will delight your guests and tie into your holiday decor nicely. By Rush Creek Mosaics.
2. Red and green stamped clothespins look festive and are also functional. Just string jute across a cork board and attach photographs to the clothespins. Place in an area where guests will view your photo collection upon entrance into your cocktail hour or reception site. These beautiful clothespins are by Crafty Clementines.
3. Candlelight, particularly from deep red candles with a touch of rustic tree bark, fills any room with a romantic glow and cozy warmth. These candles are handmade by Naturally Aspen.
4. Another idea for candlelight is a set of red and green candle holders by Crafty Clementines. Wouldn’t these look nice on your reception tables? We think they’d provide quite a fun + festive glow.
5. Oh, how we adore monograms – the mossier the better! Add a decorative holiday bow – a la this beauty via Spotted Leopard – and you’re all set.
6. A ring pillow with subtle yet sweet holiday cheer is perfect for your holiday wedding. We love this handmade ring pillow by Hey Babe Studio. This is one ring pillow worth displaying in your love nest even after the wedding day.
7. Crochet snowflakes can be given as ornament favors or displayed on centerpiece trees as garland. These beauties are handcrafted by Bobbi Lewin and our only wish is to have found these earlier for trimming our office tree!
8. For a more primitive, rustic holiday tree, consider this beautiful handmade tree by Rough Fusion. Wouldn’t these look pretty as centerpieces? We think so, too.
We hope you enjoyed this collection of handmade, holiday wedding finds. We have more wedding inspiration coming up soon – stay tuned!
What do you think?
This post may contain sponsorship or affiliate links. See our disclosure page.