Get ready to re-think lace! It’s Friday, loves, and today we’re talking lace… ultra modern, girly, rock-the-aisle-in-style kind of lace. Today, we’re proving that lace can take on a more modern look and give the bride an irresistible glam edge (without feeling old-fashioned). We’re throwing lacy inspiration your way to give you ideas to use for your wedding day, whether you love tons of lace or just a subtle trim. Ready to get started? Read on to see a DIY you can tackle this weekend!
12 Ways to Rock Modern Lace
1. Wear a DIY lace bib necklace – with color!
2. Snag a lacy clutch in black + white
This sexy clutch exudes glamour on your wedding day – and pairs nicely for date night outfits and your honeymoon. By Keepbags.
3. Skip a veil – instead, rock a lace headpiece
These lacy headpieces by Fireflies Over Water are gorgeous… and pair well with both short ‘dos and upstyles!
4. Modernize your manicure with lacy detail
Incorporate lacy detail to your manicure with a clever how-to video by CutePolish.
5. Wear a delicate lacy bracelet
We adore this stylish bracelet spotted at By Tugce.
6. Add lacy straps to your gown
Want to add an edge to your strapless dress? Just attach lacy straps!
7. Wear a simple – or fanciful – pair of lace earrings.
We love these lacy button earrings…
… or a dangle lacy earring with Swarovski crystals…
8. Lace up your heels
Ummm… does it get lovelier than these lacy heels by Lulu Townsend pumps? We think not.
We also love this pair of Caparros …
9. Wear a garter with a hint of eyelet lace
Make it modern with an eyelet lace, set on a band with a pop of color. This garter is by The Garter Girl.
10. Add a lace bolero to your gown
Pair a silk or satin dress with a modern lace bolero with sleeves. Perfect for fall weddings (to prepare for a little chill in the air)…
11. Dress up your gown with a lacy sash
It’s easy to add lace to any gown with a sash. Check out this beauty by Fancie Strands…
12. Wear a veil with lacy detail
This veil is pure perfection. By SIBO Designs.
* * *
So, will you be rocking lace down the aisle?
Thank you! Beautiful lace picks. xoxo
Comments are closed.