Do you want to learn how to make paper flowers? Now you can thanks to Chantal Larocque of Paper and Peony! Chantal is the expert in designing paper flower bouquets, flower backdrops, centerpieces, and more; in her latest book, Bold & Beautiful Paper Flowers, she shows you step-by-step easy paper flowers with helpful tutorials and patterns. One lucky bride-to-be will win a copy of her new book — signed! — to learn how to make easy paper flowers of your very own. It’s Day #9 in our Holly Jolly Giveaways (20 Days, 20 Prizes) and you can enter for a chance to win below! Good luck!
How to Make Paper Flowers
It makes a great gift for yourself (to learn how to make paper flowers of your own) or your craft-lovin’ friend.
Here are some of our favorite paper flowers from Chantal’s shop, Paper and Peony.
Chantal’s book Bold & Beautiful Paper Flowers teaches you how to make paper flowers and turn them into keepsake bouquets, centerpieces, and backdrops for your ceremony or reception. These easy paper flower tutorials are fun to do and easy to follow.
From the book: “You’ll learn to make popular flowers such as the peony, rose, dahlia, daisy and succulent. You’ll also see Chantal’s imaginative designs and large-scale backdrop flowers. Step-by-step photos and templates for every flower and leaf ensure that you can follow along smoothly and enjoy the creative process. Within the pages of Bold & Beautiful Paper Flowers, discover a colorful new craft and the joy of creating these delightful works of art for yourself and loved ones.”
Check out this cool fiesta wall featured in her book (see more here). I love this look for a wedding reception bar:
Now it’s your turn to learn how to make paper flowers! Enter below for a chance to win a copy of this book!
Bold & Beautiful Flowers Book
– GIVEAWAY –
– Enter between 12/7/17-12/18/17 (11:59pm EST)
– Prize: a signed copy of Bold & Beautiful Paper Flowers by Chantal Larocque | Learn how to make paper flowers with this awesome tutorial book!
– Prize value: $19.99 | No cash value
– Winner must accept delivery of prize within 3 months
– FREE shipping worldwide!
– Past giveaway winners within 30 days not eligible to win
– Winner will be randomly selected and announced on this blog post on 12/19/17. Winner will also be contacted via email.
– Enter using giveaway form below