We spotted this beautiful mason jar centerpiece via A Creative Mint and we’re going to show you how easy it is to DIY. We love the yellow ranunculus (such a bright and happy flower) against the brown kraft paper. Keep in mind, of course, to use any flowers you wish as well as any color twine or stamp. You can also spray paint the mason jars in a color other than white, as shown.
You will need….
– mason jars
– white spray paint
– brown kraft wrapping paper
– a doily stamp
– white ink
– double-sided tape
We’ve gathered a few handmade supplies as a visual:
1. Spray paint a mason jar in white.
2. While waiting for jar(s) to dry, measure and cut sections of kraft wrapping paper to ensure they will fit securely around the jar.
3. Stamp the kraft paper with the doily stamp and white ink onto the center of the wrap.
4. When finished, wrap the kraft paper onto the jar and secure with double-sided tape.
5. Wrap twine near the top of the jar.
6. Add yellow ranunculus (or your favorite flower) and place as centerpieces.
-THE EB TEAM