If you love to cook – or want to learn how to after tying the knot – don’t miss today’s post! But first… have you been to Sur La Table recently? If not, you should check them out… and grab a barcode scanning gun while you’re there! Read on to find out ten reasons why Sur La Table is the destination for those with a passion for cooking and a love for food.
10 Reasons to Register with Sur La Table
The highest quality tools aren’t meant for just professional chefs- Sur La Table has what you need to get started in the kitchen. And, if you’re not sure where to begin, all you have to do is ask: each of their informed staff members are trained with knowledge to answer your questions and help you register for what you need for a dream kitchen. Here are ten reasons why Sur La Table is a great place for cooks (or cooks-in-training) to register for their wedding.
1. Trusted authority: For us, the kitchen is the center of the home. Our staff is both informed and connected to the culinary community. To speak with your personal registry concierge call 1-800-243-0852 or your local store.
2. Selection: Pick the product that is right for you. With over 9,000 products to choose from, we have a tool for every purpose – in most cases far more than one.
3. Registry specialists and events: Creating the perfect gift list is easy with registry specialists in stores nationwide and special registry events every Sunday. We’re here to help – visit surlatable.com to find the location nearest you.
4. Exclusive products: We shop the world to provide an emporium of tried and true products. You’ll discover products that can only be found at Sur La Table and many are made exclusively for us.
5. Brand offers: If your Sur La Table registry includes select brands we carry, you can earn special discounts on cookware and electrics making your celebration that much sweeter.
6. Completion savings: For up to six months after your wedding or commitment ceremony, you’ll receive 10% off items remaining on your registry. We’ll also spice things up with an additional 10% off any items you add to your registry.
7. Expert tips and advice: It doesn’t matter whether you haven’t won a James Beard award or haven’t heard of one. We’ve created a resource center that’s full of helpful tips, product guides, definitions and recommendations.
8. Cooking classes: In select locations we’re cooking up classes every day of the week. With dozens of classes you’ll find a hands-on class that suits your taste. They can also be a great way to celebrate with your bridal party. Not ready to put on your apron? Our classes make great gifts, too.
9. Always online: Create, manage and add gifts your registry morning, noon or night – surlatable.com is your 24/7 resource for managing your registry when you want and how you want.
10. Registry tracker: Creating, managing and tracking your registry has never been easier. You’ll have access to a thank you note manager, quick guides to see remaining items plus personalized suggestions from our experts.
This is a sponsored post by Sur La Table.