Dreaming of a spaced letter necklace under the tree? Now you can win one for yourself (or a friend) at Emmaline Bride! Read on for more + be sure to subscribe for the latest to your inbox.
If you want to wear one of those stylish spaced letter necklaces you’ve been seeing everywhere, now’s your chance! This week, we’re giving away a beautiful spaced name necklace by the lovely CaitlynMinimalist and we can’t wait to see who will win it!
It features your name in uppercase letters, spaced out so it lays nicely; it has a finish of sterling silver, 18k gold, or rose gold — your choice. The letters have the perfect 7mm letter height: it’s not too big or too small. I’m a huge fan of this shop and have ordered my own jewelry (most recently this piece) from the shop and it’s amazing; it’s one of the best jewelry shops on Etsy.
Check out the necklace and enter below for your chance to win it. Good luck!
Personalized Necklace Name Style
– Giveaway Dates: Enter between 7/17/23-8/1/23 (11:59pm) using the entry form below
– Prize: One (1) spaced letter necklace as shown in the photos above with one name. Winner may choose sterling silver, 18k, or rose gold finish.
– Prize Value: $37 | Free shipping included to USA, International Winner pays shipping
– No cash value
– Winner will be randomly selected on 12/1 and announced on this blog post and emailed directly
– Winner must reply to the winning email within 72 business hours to accept the prize; otherwise, a new winner will be selected
– Past giveaway winners within 30 days not eligible to win