Are you newly engaged and ready to start planning? This wedding planner binder organization kit from Hello Bride will help! They are giving away their popular Custom Wedding Starter Kit to one lucky bride-to-be this week at Emmaline Bride. Get the scoop below!
About the Wedding Planner Binder
Hello Bride’s wedding planner, Three Rings and A Checklist, has an inspiring design and is oh so helpful. Wedding planners can bog couples down with to much information, but this wedding starter kit is short yet detailed. It is perfect for the newly engaged couple. There are great wedding tips to help couples make the right choices and get started quickly. The 3 ring binder has lots of space for notes, doodles, and adding custom elements of your own.
The front cover is customized. You can add your names, wedding date, monogram or initials.
TABLE OF CONTENTS (Sections you will find inside)
- Wedding Checklist – detailed checklist for each month
- Budget Worksheet – quickly know how much to spend on each element
- Guest List – record guests, gifts, thank you’s and much more
- Vendor Information – keep track of vendors, due dates, pricing and more
- Wedding-spiration – lots of room for your wedding dreams and doodles
- A Pocket Folder – hold quotes and contracts
- 3 Ring binder with screen printed gray front and removable colorful wrap
- 100% recycled Three Ring Binder 11.675 x 10.25 x 1.5
- 105, 8.5 x ll inch pages of quality FSC certified paper
- Made in the USA
- Designed in the heartland
- Lots of room for notes, doodles, and customization
o Prize: Wedding Planner Binder by Hello Bride
o Giveaway dates: 9/20/16-9/27/16 (11:59pm EST)
o Free shipping worldwide!
o Winner has 72 hours to respond to winning email or new winner will be selected
o No purchase necessary
o Prize value: $75 | No cash value
o Winner announced on 9/28/16 via email and on this page
o Winner must accept and claim prize within 3 months
o Past giveaway winners within 30 days not eligible to win
o Winner to be drawn randomly by Emmaline Bride
o Use entry form below to enter…
(mobile users: click link above)