Sending wedding invitations is an exciting milestone in the wedding planning process. Invitations make everything feel official, fill your loved ones in on the details of your big day, and convey the style of your upcoming nuptials. Printed invitations have long been the traditional choice for weddings, however as times change, more and more couples are opting for online save-the-dates and invitations.
Online invitations are convenient, affordable, and environmentally friendly, and couples can rest assured they will be beautiful and convey their wedding aesthetic, thanks to the wide variety of options available.
Read on to discover the benefits of online invitations and find out if they are right for you.
1. Free. When you’re planning a wedding, almost everything costs a pretty penny. Couples may think they need to siphon away a chunk of their budget for traditional printed wedding stationery, however, there are cost-effective, and even free, online alternatives. Wedding websites like Joy allow you to send unlimited save the dates, invitations, and other e-cards to your guests for the perfect price of free.
2. Quick and Convenient Sending. Envision all the tasks you can get done in the time it takes to design, order, stuff, seal, address, stamp, and mail all your save-the-dates and invitations. Reclaim this precious time by utilizing the online versions. As an added perk, you don’t have to worry about correspondence getting lost in transit, and will receive an immediate notification if a card doesn’t make it into a guest’s inbox.
3. Beautiful Designs. If you’re worried online invitations will force you to surrender style, think again. Whether your wedding aesthetic is classic and elegant, botanical, tropical, or modern and minimalistic, there are seemingly limitless designs to select from, with the option to match your save-the-dates and invitations to your wedding website.
4. Instant RSVPs. Waiting for guests to mail their response cards, or response cards getting lost in the mail, can be frustrating, and could hold up pivotal planning decisions. Online wedding invitations allow guests to quickly respond with a few simple clicks, and allow you track headcounts in real-time. In addition, you’ll have a constantly up-to-date list of who hasn’t responded, and the ability to quickly send a reminder.
Additionally, online RSVPs give you the flexibility to ask guests more questions than you can fit onto a mailed response card, such as their meal selection, dietary restrictions, whether they need a hotel room in your room block, and other details to help you plan. You can also ask RSVP questions for multiple wedding events, such as the rehearsal dinner or bridal luncheon, and track guests’ responses all in one place.
5. Environmentally Friendly. Couples trying to make their wedding more sustainable often steer clear of traditional save-the-dates and invitations, as the paper and ink needed to craft the cards, and the carbon emissions released when delivering them, leave a big footprint. Eliminate the strain wedding invitations put on the environment by swapping them for the fun and easy online alternative.
This is a sponsored post by Joy. By: Bailey Gaddis.