It’s time for our annual Halloween wedding ideas round-up! Are you ready for the holiday? Stay tuned to our list for the latest.
Hi loves! Are you excited about Halloween coming up soon? We hope so! It seems like just yesterday we were dressing Little Andrew up in his dinosaur costume. Now his baby brother Benjamin is going to be wearing it! The verdict is still out on what Andrew will be: he’s deciding between Paw Patrol (Chase) or Elmo. We’ll keep you updated. ;)
In celebration of the upcoming holiday, we’re sharing our favorite Halloween wedding ideas. If you’re planning a fall wedding with an underlying Halloween or orange-and-black color palette, you’ll love these inspired finds. Plus, since it’s still a few weeks out, you have some time to gather them up last-minute if you need them in time. And if you thought a Halloween wedding sounded like a silly twist on a costume party, you’ll be surprised at what you find! The ideas we’ve rounded up are fun but some are surprisingly stylish, too! You know we wouldn’t lead you astray. And, just as a side-note: as with all wedding themes, there’s no need to go overboard on the Halloween themed ideas here. Just a few will do — you still want it to look like a wedding (and not a Halloween party), after all. Enjoy!
Halloween Wedding Ideas
1. Halloween Wedding Invitations
2. Mr. and Mrs. (Frankenstein + His Bride) Coffee Mugs
Perfect for pumpkin spice coffee. Hot cocoa. Tea. Hot apple cider. YUM.
3. Halloween inspired centerpiece with twinkle lights
4. Elegant Black Flapper-Style Headband
5. Black Flower Lapel
Makes a great boutonniere alternative!
6. Halloween Houses as Decor
7. Halloween Ring Box
For a Day of the Dead wedding, perhaps?
8. Black Veil
Either just on the trim…
… or a totally gothic look!
9. Chic Paper Garland
10. Hot Orange Heels
11. Orange and Black Striped Straws
12. Orange and White Striped Treat Bags
13. Orange and Black Clutch Purse
15. Hair Accessory for the Flower Girls
16. Boutonniere for the Boys
17. Escort Cards
18. Cuff Links for Groomsmen
19. “Boo” Halloween Wedding Cupcake Toppers
20. Halloween Wedding Coaster Favors
21. Halloween Wedding Black Cake Stand
22. Orange and Black Ring Pillow
23. Halloween Wedding Bunting
24. Delectable Orange + Black Cookies
25. Orange + Black Necklace for Bridesmaids
26. Cocktail Rim Sugars
27. Printable Halloween Accents
28. Black and Orange Fringe Decor
29. Halloween Wedding Photo Booth Props
30. Black Chandelier
So, dish: which of these ideas is your favorite? I love those heels. And those mugs. And ALL OF THE THINGS. Tell me your fave!