Wondering how to plan a Halloween themed wedding? You’ve come to the right place! Here you’ll find the best Halloween wedding ideas for a spooky, fun, and tasteful event that is still an elegant wedding… but with a unique twist.
If you and your “boo” love fall and all things spooky, a Halloween-themed wedding may be perfect for you. Whether you go all-in on gothic style or just add a few hints here and there, you’ll find something memorable in this list! You can request guests to wear costumes or dress up as usual and incorporate these fun finds.
From Halloween wedding invitations to favors, decorative ring boxes to spooky centerpieces, we have everything Halloween themed for your incredible fall wedding. Enjoy!
Halloween Theme Wedding Ideas
First, send save the dates.
1. Halloween Wedding Save the Dates
Send these to guests to get them excited for the fun ahead! By NamiBearArtStudio.
2. + 3. + 4. Mail Out Wedding Invites with Halloween Theme
It’s hard to pick a favorite, but these spooky wedding invites are perfect for your Halloween-inspired reception. I couldn’t pick just one so I’m sharing three. :)
For more spooky invites, check out this entire collection.
5. + 6. Carry Your Rings Down the Aisle in a Coffin Ring Box
Or this one by Sooooound.
Or this other one! Love them all. Also by Sooooound.
7. Do a Unity Candle Ceremony with This Gothic Set
8. Cut the Cake with This Set
9. Write Your Vows in These Vow Books
These really stand out! By ForestNine.
10. Have Guests Sign Your Spooky Guest Book
11. + 12. + 13. Top the Cake With This Til Death Cake Topper
This acrylic topper is a cute idea. By BearFoxSea.
Another design I love? This one. So cute!
12. + 13. Display This Neon Sign at Your Reception
It makes a perfect Halloween wedding backdrop! By NeonDecorLovers.
Or this “Til We Are Ghosts” sign. Spooky! By Neonball.
14. Use This Gothic Card Box
Have guests place their cards inside this gothic Halloween-inspired design. By OpenVintageShutters.
15. Seat Guests with This Unique Signage
16. Wear This Spiderweb Veil
Classy, but spooky. Perfect for a Halloween wedding! By Whichgoose.
17. + 18. Wear This “In My Spooky Bride Era” Shirt While Getting Ready Before the Wedding
Cute! By Krabilion.
Or this getting ready robe with a Gothic style! By Wonderellastudio.
18. Decorate Your Tables With These Gothic Table Numbers
19. Wear This Bridal Garter
20. Decorate Your Entryway with This Welcome Sign
21. Display These Menus at Tables
Also by NamiBearArtStudio.
22. Decorate Tables with These Book Centerpieces
23. Use This Flower Girl Basket and Other Accessories
Perfect for your Halloween wedding theme! By NatalieSkyWeddings.
24. Add These Skull Centerpieces to Your Reception Tables
25. Hang Your Dress on This Gothic Bridal Gown Hanger
26. Have Guests Drop a Heart Into This Ghost Guest Book Alternative
27. Decorate With These Rose Petals
Down the aisle, on tables, etc. By GraceReneeElegance.
28. Place These Napkins at the Bar
29. Give Mini Candle Favors to Guests
30. Tin Can Car Decoration
And last but not least, make your getaway car gothic with this tin can car decoration by FrecklesandWhiskers.
► Need some more ideas? Head over next to our list of Halloween wedding favors to keep the inspiration going!