2023 Fall wedding trends are underway — and we don’t want you to get major FOMO. Ya know, fear of missing out. :) These top trends for fall weddings will make sure your plans go off without a hitch and you don’t miss out or forget to include one of these trends. Make sure you’re on the list though, or you’ll really miss out!
Fall is my FAVORITE! Okay, I love spring, summer, and winter, too (holidays, hello!) but I can’t get enough of fall wedding trends 2023 has to offer.
From twinkly lights to make your reception so much cozier, to a stunning fall backdrop for your indoor or outdoor ceremony, invitations to set the tone of your day, all the way down to warm pashminas for guests to warm up. There is a little something for every couple on this list to love for fall weddings 2023 (+ 2024, tbh, these trends aren’t going anywhere!)
These top fall trends include the wedding ideas 2023 couples are going nuts for stylish autumn invitations, sunflower bouquets, hair crowns, fall-inspired backdrops, twinkle lights, chic pumpkin decor, where to buy candy or caramel apple favors (yasss), and so much more.
There’s even a fun set of tees for Halloween bachelorette party festivities for you and your witches (aka bachelorettes) to wear around town for pre-wedding fun. ;)
Read on to see what fall wedding trends 2023 has to offer from now through November.
Fall Wedding Trends 2023
Here you’ll find the best fall wedding ideas for 2023. Grab a cup of coffee and dive right in. We hope you find something in this list you’ll absolutely love, as we do! Enjoy!
1. Pampas and eucalyptus fall floral arch kit
2. + 3. Fall wedding arch swag kit
Here’s another lovely arch swag for fall weddings: I’m loving the colors and the way it is assembled on this arch. By GreeneryTreasures.
FYI: We found a wooden arch that is similar for rent or purchase here.
You’ll also like the burnt orange swag kit by MerciGarden:
4. Give your bridesmaids stylish rust orange dresses to wear
This dress is gorgeous; talk about a dress they’ll actually wear again! I’m happy rust orange continues as one of the top fall wedding trends 2023 — and I hope it sticks around next year, too.
5. Carry this bridal purse with a little fall flair
So cute! By LeelaPurse.
6. Sunflower bridal bouquet
Carry this bouquet of sunflowers and baby’s breath down the aisle at your fall wedding. Love this trend: the flowers last forever! By RuffledRosesStudio.
(P.S. Don’t miss our sunflower themed wedding round-up!)
7. Set up this pumpkin card box
This is one of the biggest fall wedding trends 2023 simply because it is genius: who needs a regular ol’ card box when you can have a PUMPKIN one? Brilliant. By AMBCreationsShop.
8. Send these amazing fall wedding invitations
Ooh, so boho and lovely! By BestWishesPaper.
If you need more fall wedding invite-spiration, check out this blog post we did recently.
9. Set up this tower of fall-inspired jam favors
Give guests a yummy take-home favor of jelly jars. By SouthernJamsandJelly.
10. Get wood slices for rustic fall centerpieces and cake stands
I love these! One of the biggest fall wedding trends 2023 — especially for rustic receptions — is wood slices, whether used as chargers on individual place settings, as cake stands for your cake or pie, and as centerpiece holders to round out the look beautifully. These are great to take home and use as decor, too. By RusticWoodSlices.
11. Use these fall-inspired vow books
These stylish vow books are the perfect colors to complement the season. Handmade by TheCozyComfyHome.
12. Adorn your cake with this pumpkin topper
13. Give out pinecone fire starter favors for fall
Maybe it’s because I’m really loving the bonfires right now, but you have to admit: firestarter favors with pinecones all wrapped up make a pretty cool take-home favor for guests at a fall wedding. By BeanCreekBounty.
14. Or give these seed favor packets to guests as favors
These are custom seed packet favors that are perfect for fall wedding season! By FavorUniverse.
15. Send guests home with handmade bars of soap
These soap favors are handcrafted + designed for fall weddings. No wonder they’re a best-seller: they’re by LeBoxBoutique and they’re oh-so-cute with a “fall in love” label; plus, they always have soaring reviews from clients.
16. Light up the night with “fall in love” wedding candle favors
These are so stylish! Great reviews, too. By aria bella candles.
17. Add these fall wedding cocktail napkins to your cake table or bar
These adorable “Fall in Love” napkins are easy to customize in your wedding colors. By ForYourParty.
18. Carry this gorgeous fall wedding bouquet
It is handmade and faux, so the bonus is it will last forever. By Kochetova.
19. Welcome guests with this fall wedding sign
20. Wear this beautiful fall wedding hair crown
21. Seat guests at their places with fall place cards, like these
By Susan Moyal.
22. Scatter these velvet pumpkins anywhere you need fall flair
I WANT THEM ALL! Velvet is one of the hugest fall wedding trends 2023: for velvet bridesmaid dresses, velvet robes, and yes, even velvet pumpkins! Look how gorgeous they are on the wedding tables! By YourHeartsContent.
23. Infuse your rustic decor with twinkle lights in mason jars
I want these for my patio. By ElectricCrowns.
24. Hang up this cute “Falling In Love” wedding banner
25. Have guests sign this pumpkin guest book as an alternative
This is a perfect idea for a fall wedding guest book! By OhLivvyDesign.
26. Deck out your reception tables with leaf table runners
27. Get custom wedding cups made for your bar
Disposable wedding cups of all kinds are super popular and lead the way in bar accessories for fall wedding trends 2023. Guests love them because they are custom and stylish! You will love the price and variety. Read how many to order here. These are handmade by YippeeDaisy.
You may also like: stadium cups.
28. Keep cozy with faux fur shawls
These are wildly popular for fall 2023: I don’t know what makes them so adorable, but dangit, they look amazing in photos. These are great fall wedding accessories for the bride and her bridesmaids. By SissilyDesigns.
TIP: You can get inspired with Real Wedding photos of the bride and her bridesmaids rocking these faux fur shawls here.
29. Or wear plaid bridesmaid scarves instead
For wearing on the day of and every day after, all season long. By YadiMercier.
30. Wear denim bridal party jackets
Denim jackets for bridesmaids are definitely one of the biggest fall wedding trends 2021that will carry on to 2021. These are the most affordable and stylish denim jackets we could find for your crew! See them here.
31. Give mulling spices to guests to make their own cider
Love this favor idea: we have never seen anything like it! By IdeaChic.
32. Choose a fall themed wedding ring with leaf imprints
It will always remind you of your special wedding day. EmilyJDesign.
33. Give candy apple favors / caramel apple favors to your guests
These look delicious! By ThisLittleLightBySue.
34. + 35. Wear cozy flannel shirts with your bridesmaids and boots
Plaid flannels are always a hit! They are also one of the most sought after 2021fall wedding trends. By GiantLoveDesign. These are great to wear while getting ready before your wedding or at your cabin bachelorette party.
Which go perfectly with these pretties… :) I’m kind of obsessed with these at the moment.
36. Use these table numbers that light up
They have a stylish fall motif. By SweetSights.
37. Have guests sign-in on these leaves
Sure, you can use a guest book, but isnt it more fun to write your name on a leaf and drop it into this giant drop box guest book alternative instead? By WeddingDropBoxes.
38. Cut the cake with this fall themed cake server
Make your cake cutting memorable with this handmade + high-quality cutting set by The Wedding Gallery By Brad Goodell. This is the type of server you will use again + again, for home pies and anniversary and birthday cakes to come!
39. Hang up this maple leaf light strand
What a charming idea! Great for decorating inside or outdoors. Im picturing this wrapped around a big oak tree outside, leading the way to your wedding bonfire. By AutumnWedding.
40. Deck out your cake with edible leaves
Not sure how to dress up your wedding cake? Now its easy thanks to this edible maple leaf decoration by SweetsandStuffNapa.
41. Decorate the reception with velvet table runners
There are few things on this list of fall wedding trends 2021more beautiful and eye-catching than these velvet table runners by MagpieLinens. I love these and every single on-trend color they offer. Great prices, awesome reviews. See the full collection here.
42. Use pumpkins as centerpieces and table numbers
We love when charming centerpieces can also be used as table numbers. Use pumpkins — faux or real — as the focal point in your wedding centerpiece decoration and add these decals to turn them into table numbers, too. Decals by LaVieEnRosesDesigns.
43. Make your cards and gifts table easy to see
This sign makes it perfect! By PrintableLifeStyle.
44. + 45. Give felt pumpkins to guests as take-home favors
These fall wedding favors also double as added table decorations! By PETRUSKAfairyworld.
46. Wrap a velvet ribbon around your bouquet handle
These velvet ribbons by EmmaLinh are all the rage. I love how many colors they offer and the velvet looks very lush and luxurious.
47. – 49. Wear these velvet robes with bridesmaids while getting ready
They are one of the hottest fall wedding trends 2020 has to offer! See our favorite colors here.
50. Decorate with this Fall In Love table confetti
So, what do you think? What is your FAVORITE fall wedding trend on this list? Are you planning a fall wedding? Tell me all about it in the comment box below!
I genuinely want to know all about it bc I love weddings, obviously. :)
I’m having trouble picking a favorite, but I really love those wood slice centerpieces. They look so beautiful with a floral centerpiece and candles.
P.S. Don’t forget your bridesmaids: we’ve curated the best list of fall bridesmaid gifts they’ll love.