Debate, debate! Today we’re talking about diamond vs. alternative engagement rings. A diamond ring is the traditional choice, but is it the only option? No. When planning a handcrafted wedding, every single detail comes down to what you like best. Today we’re sharing a few alternative engagement ring ideas to inspire you to think outside the box. Read on to see four different styles of alternative engagement rings PLUS, vote in our great debate! Diamond or alternative?
Alternative Engagement Ring Ideas
1. White Topaz Engagement Rings
White topaz is a type of gemstone that looks stunning as a ring’s focal point.
2. Herkimer “Diamond” Engagement Rings
A herkimer “diamond” isn’t a diamond at all. Instead, it is a double-terminated quartz crystal.
3. Pearl Engagement Rings
Pearls are one of the prettiest of them all!
4. Gemstone Engagement Rings
Require sparkle? A gemstone engagement ring may be the perfect choice for you.
– – –
There’s more coming up next! Stay tuned!
P.S. Sign up for the newsletter for a weekly update on upcoming giveaways, posts + more!
P.S.S. You’re following us on Twitter, no?
Latest posts by Emma Arendoski (see all)
- Giveaway:Win a Silk Bridal Clutch with Brooch - December 19, 2014
- Be My Bridesmaid Handkerchief - December 19, 2014
- 7 Free-Spirited Bohemian Wedding Ideas (+ Giveaway!) - December 18, 2014