Best Groomsmen Gift Ideas updated for 2019 to reflect latest gift additions.
Hey, engaged couples! If you’re looking for the best groomsmen gift ideas, we’ve found them! We have a huge list featuring one-hundred hand-picked gift ideas for your groomsmen. These unique groomsmen gifts will cover everyone in your wedding party including non-drinkers, drinkers, travelers, avid golfers, biking enthusiasts, cigar aficionados, tailgaters, sports fans, bookworms, thrill-seekers, movie-goers, Netflix-obsessed, wine connoisseurs, BBQers, chefs, businessmen, and the guy who has everything. Read on for the list + subscribe for the latest!
Want to wow your wedding party with the most unique groomsmen gifts ever? They’re HERE! We love doing this round-up of groomsmen gift ideas every year and it was time to give this list a 2019 update. We’re always scouring the web to find the latest and greatest groomsmen gifts; today we’re sharing our polished list to inspire you! With ideas for everyone from coffee-drinkers to cigar aficionados to golf enthusiasts and tv lovers, you’ll find something in this list for everyone in your groomsmen crew (and Best Man, ushers, and even father of the bride / father of the groom). So, grab a huge cup of coffee and get ready to dive in to the guide because these wedding finds are pretty amazing. Enjoy!
Groomsmen Gift Ideas 2019
First of all, what makes these groomsmen gift ideas so freaking incredible? That’s easy: most of these are handmade! You know at Emmaline Bride we’re obsessed with all things handmade, so we’ve found seriously amazing artisan quality goods right here. And if you want your gift to REALLY wow ’em, go for these unique finds they won’t find anywhere else. Unique groomsmen gift ideas like these are proven to be functional gifts he will actually use and enjoy them for years to come, and hey, we think that’s money well spent. Since you need to buy gifts for your groomsmen (and bridesmaids) as a thank you for being a part of your wedding, it makes sense to buy only the best for your wedding party.
Let’s start the fun with a set of beer glasses they’ll definitely not already own! These caricature pint glasses will make him smile every time he reaches for a cold one (be it beer, soda, or water!)
1. These fun caricature beer glasses
These fun cartoon-like beer glasses are custom-made for each groomsman. Choose your favorite photo of your groomsman or Best Man and submit it to Crystal Peace Studio, where they’ll turn it into a drinking glass he’ll love for years to come. Be it silly or serious, these funny cartoons are always a hit — and one of our favorite unique groomsmen gifts.
2. These cool groomsmen bobbleheads
Similarly to the custom drinking glasses, custom bobbleheads are another hit and one of the most popular unique groomsmen gifts in this list. By Dolls2u.
3. This awesome BBQ tool
This BBQ tool from Bottle Breacher features two cool tools: a bbq tool to flip his burger and a bottle opener to open his beer. Win-win.
4. A unique drink holster
This is one of the most unique groomsmen gifts ever! He can wear his drink in one of these western-inspired drink slings. By Drinkslings.
5. This passport wallet is stylish for the international traveler
A cool passport wallet he’ll love to carry on his travels. By Mr. Lentz.
6. Race a Ferrari or Lamborghini
7. Groomsmen gift box
This groomsmen gift box features a handful of unique gifts inside a box that is printed to look like wood. Inside the box, you’ll find a mug, cigar cutter, drink sleeve, and more. By His Corner.
8. Groomsmen cigar box
Cool engraved wood box with cigar and accessories inside. By Suncoast Laser.
9. Groomsmen robe
10. These Star Wars whiskey sets are pretty neat
And this Harry Potter themed one, too!
And… this one for Game of Thrones fans!
11. Canvas six-pack carrying bag
Cool bag made of waxed leather. Great for beer or soda pop! By Beau-coup.
12. He’ll love one of these unique tweed-covered flasks
The pouch is handmade using exclusive Harris Tweed sourced directly from the weavers and mills on the Isle of Lewis and Harris in the Outer Hebrides of Scotland. How’s that for unique? By Tweed With A Twist. (Read: Best Groomsmen Flasks for more!)
He won’t have anything like it.
7. One of these latitude/longitude bracelets is great for the geo-caching fan
Speaking of, here’s a pretty rad geo-caching tool he’d love, too!
13. Leather dopp kit
For his essentials! This leather is premium quality. His initials are engraved, too! By Portland Leather.
14. Does he love running? This running bib and medal(s) holder (with chalkboard for personal records) is a perfect gift idea
15. This forked style keychain bottle opener will definitely come in handy
16. A personalized cigar box like this one
17. This Bill Murray wine bottle stopper (because, why not?) from Meriwether of Montana
This is one of the funniest in our unique groomsmen gifts list. Who doesn’t like Bill Murray?!
18. Ask groomsmen to stand up with these bottle labels
And don’t forget a hilarious card
It has a handle…
… and his monogram!
20. Golfer? Give them one of these cool golf ball markers
21. Groomsmen sunglasses
One of the most unique groomsmen gift ideas he can actually use on the big day and beyond. By Wedding Gift Fun.
22. For travelers, this weekend bag with personalization is a good choice from Heritage Wedding
It features a collection of curated men’s products every month.
23. One of these personalized compasses is always a great idea
24. One of these custom ammo boxes is neat for hunting buddies
25. Bearded outdoors-men? Get them some of this
Speaking of beards, he’ll love one of these beard combs from Burton and Levy:
26. Or some of this mustache wax
27. This leather men’s toiletry kit
28. These engraved arrow cuff links
29. Tickets to a comedy show (check here for some deals on entertainment or experiences near you)
30. A custom guitar pick case with pick and key chain
31. Music lover? Get them one of these to load up their MP3 player
32. One of these awesome shave kits
34. A caricature beer mug like this
35. A cool steampunk-inspired watch
36. This awesome bow tie inspired cutting board
37. An awesome reclaimed wood wine rack (I want one!)
38. This Game of Thrones inspired beer mug, made of wood
Cause, you know, he drinks and he knows things.
39. A fun game: this one is for horrible people (but it’s fun, and hilarious, and awful).
40. A personalized tie bar
42. Enter them in the Craft Beer Club
43. Get them on the StitchFix list
44. Take them camping for a weekend and give them these drink koozies
45. And paired with these coffee mugs
46. Have their initials etched into a silver flask
47. These leather keychains with groomsmen names engraved
48. A pair of personalized VANS, or Nikes, or TOMS shoes
49. A pair of superhero cufflinks
P.S. This find made me laugh out loud.)
52. These 50 caliber bottle openers are pretty unique (as seen on Shark Tank!)
53. Coffee geek? He’ll absolutely love / need a cold brew system
54. Or one of these coffee subscriptions
55. And of course, one of these coffee mugs
57. One of these business card holders
59. A pair of socks in one of these personalized labels
60. One of these custom fishing lures for the fisherman in your life
This is hands-down the best fishing gift in our list of unique groomsmen gifts. By C and T Custom Lures.
61. Good people drink good beer bottle opener
Cool opener from the folks at Artificier Woodworks.
62. A cool pair of wood (yes, for real!) shades from sunny San Diego
63. Golfer? Get him one of these personalized golf ball markers
64. A pocket square like this is pretty cool
65. Bicyclist? Have him jot down his favorite rides in one of these leather journals
Or if he’s a bicyclist who also loves wine, one of these wine boxes is perfect
63. Or maybe a biker who also loves beer, in which case this is the most awesome thing for them
Here it is in action…
64. Or this awesome seat barrel bag for their bike
66. A custom leather laptop case always makes a nice gift
66. One of these cool sets of coasters
67. Or this set of linen coasters from Kitch Studios
68. One of these engraved wood cell phone cases
70. Keep him organized with one of these docking stations
69. Or one of these with a different design
70. This personalized grilling set
Made of bamboo! These are the most unique groomsmen gifts for avid BBQers. By Beau-coup.
71. Personalized gold rimmed old-fashioned glassware set
These glasses make unique groomsmen gifts he won’t already have. These fancy glasses are perfect for his bar. By Beau-coup.
72. A few nice cigars and one of these engraved cigar cutters
73. One of these tablet holders so he can follow recipes online while he cooks (or check the score of the game)
74. Or a wireless speaker set like this one from SONOS so he can listen to the game (or music)
I’m really picky about sound quality and I have one of these myself. The sound quality is amazing and I can hook it up to my cell phone and stream music.
75. A custom corn hole game, like this Big Lebowski one
76. Or a corn hole board like this…
77. This leather wallet inspired by Walter Mitty
78. Custom drinking glasses like any of these
79. Gift him with one of these echos, especially if he’s into tech
80. A really unique belt buckle that doubles as a bottle opener from Metalogical
82. One of these engraved knives
84. A cool shave bowl
85. A bottle catcher with his name on it
87. Or one of these cutting boards featuring his favorite baseball field
Beef jerky + mason jar = score.
89. One of these cool wooden boomerangs
90. One of these cocktail muddlers with personalization
91. This personalized dog tag necklace
92. One of these key fob keychains personalized with his initial
93. One of these beautiful decanter sets
94. A fine quality neck tie
97. An engraved lighter
98. A personalized football like this
97. A leather business card case
99. This wine tool box with engraving from The Smilin Bride
100. This flask
101. Tailgate bag
For groomsmen who love to tailgate, this cooler bag is perfect! Fill it with his favorite beverages and have it personalized for an extra-special gift. Great for bbqs, beaches, camping, tailgating, and more. By Beau-coup.
102. One of these swanky engraved pocket watches
103. An engraved money clip from here with a personalized name or message
104. This etched groomsmen flask is a cool keepsake from ScissorMill
105. One of these stylish watch boxes with personalization
106. A rugged men’s leather bracelet
And there you have it: the unique groomsmen gifts for 2018! Which of these is your favorite? Tell us in the comment box below! We’d love to hear from you. :)
Where to Buy Unique Groomsmen Gifts
Want to buy any of the unique groomsmen gifts in this list? Click on a photo or the link directly beneath it. You’ll be directed to the shop to make your purchase.