It’s here! It’s here! We’ve updated our (annual) groomsmen gift guide and it’s all right here! Check it out below + show some love to our handmade artisans featured below. Oh, and by the way, are you subscribed yet?
We are so excited to share the best unique groomsmen gifts for this year! We love doing this round-up every year and this time we’ve included some new and incredibly unique finds for 2019. If you’re looking for gifts to say thanks to your groomsmen, you’ve found 100 of them right here to give you some ideas. We’ve honestly found something for everyone! So, grab a huge cup of coffee and get ready to dive in to the guide because these wedding finds are pretty amazing. Enjoy!
Unique Groomsmen Gifts
1. This awesome BBQ tool — it opens his beer AND flips his burger
2. This passport wallet is stylish for the international traveler
Going somewhere? Get there in style with this passport wallet to carry all of your essentials. This is one of the most popular groomsmen gift ideas this year.
3. Send them hand-picked craft beer and snacks
Who doesn’t love beer and snacks? One place makes it really easy — just Give Them Beer! Click and send.
4. These Star Wars whiskey sets are pretty neat
And this Harry Potter themed one, too!
And… ahh! This one for Game of Thrones fans. You can tell I was pretty excited to find this.
5. He’ll love one of these unique tweed-covered flasks
The pouch is handmade using exclusive Harris Tweed sourced directly from the weavers and mills on the Isle of Lewis and Harris in the Outer Hebrides of Scotland. How’s that for unique?
6. This bright idea: an industrial lamp
He won’t have anything like it.
7. One of these latitude/longitude bracelets is great for the geo-caching fan
Speaking of, here’s a pretty rad geo-caching tool he’ll love, too!
8. Groomsmen gift ideas for runners
Does he love running? This running bib and medal(s) holder (with chalkboard for personal records) is a perfect gift idea
9. This forked style keychain bottle opener will definitely come in handy
It’s a bottle opener on a keychain with a unique forked design. This lets out additional air in your beer can and is also helpful to have as a hiking too. By Snakebite Company.
10. A bobblehead that is designed to look like him
Groomsmen go nuts over these bobbleheads! They’re definitely some of the most unique groomsmen gifts out there. Buy them here.
11. A personalized cigar box like this one
12. This Billy Murray wine bottle stopper (because, why not?)
From Meriwether of Montana.
13. Ask groomsmen to stand up with these bottle labels
And don’t forget a hilarious card!
14. This personalized yeti wrap + a yeti tumbler
It has a handle…
… and his monogram!
Get the yeti wrap here and the tumbler here.
15. Golfer? Give them one of these cool golf ball markers
It works as a golf ball marker and divot tool. By Woodulike.
16. A weekend bag for travelers
This weekend bag with personalization makes a unique groomsmen gift from Heritage Wedding.
17. A subscription to one of the coolest men’s subscription boxes
It features a collection of curated men’s products every month.
18. One of these personalized compasses is always a great idea
A unique groomsmen gift for the avid hiker or outdoorsman.
19. One of these custom ammo boxes is neat for hunting buddies
Sturdy, rugged, and personalized. You even get free shipping on them!
20. Bearded outdoors-men?
Get them some of this
21. Beard comb
Speaking of beards, he’ll love one of these beard combs from Burton and Levy
22. Mustache wax
Or some of this mustache wax to keep it lookin’ good
23. This leather men’s toiletry kit
Great for keeping his essential toiletries all in one place. This is a popular groomsmen gift idea.
24. An engraved money clip
This one by Tracy Tayan Designs has a personalized name or message
25. This etched groomsmen flask
What a cool gift idea! Spotted at Scissormill.
26. One of these stylish watch boxes with personalization
27. A rugged men’s leather bracelet
This one by July8Designs is a nice choice.
28. These engraved arrow cuff links
Love all the cuff links over at White Truffle! This pair is a favorite for unique groomsmen gifts.
29. Tickets to a comedy show
Check here for some deals on entertainment or experiences near you.
30. A custom guitar pick case with pick and key chain
This one by SierraMetalDesign is a rugged choice.
31. Music lover?
Get them one of these to load up their MP3 player
32. One of these awesome shave kits
33. Beer soap
Guys like cool beer soap. Try this kind as a recommendation.
34. A caricature beer mug like this
This is one of my favorites in this unique groomsmen gifts list!
35. A cool steampunk-inspired watch
36. This awesome bow tie inspired cutting board
37. An awesome reclaimed wine rack
This one from here is amazing!
38. This Game of Thrones inspired beer mug, made of wood
Cause, you know, he drinks and he knows things.
It goes great with this bottle opener.
39. A fun game
I know this one is for horrible people (but it’s fun, and hilarious, and awful).
40. A personalized tie bar
A tie bar keeps his tie in place at all times so it looks good in photos. He’ll also have that extra-polished look.
41. A pair of performance dress socks (and their awesome sock-of-the-month club) from Balitello
42. Enter them in the Craft Beer Club
43. Get them on the StitchFix list
44. Take them camping for a weekend and give them these drink koozies
45. And pair them with these coffee mugs
46. Have their initials etched into a silver flask
We love this one by Brad Goodell.
47. These leather keychains with groomsmen names engraved
48. A pair of personalized VANS, or Nikes, or TOMS shoes
Get them from BStreetShoes. He’s awesome.
49. A pair of superhero cufflinks
50. Collar stays like these to keep his collar on point
51. These unique baseball bat mugs
Great for baseball fans! By Lumberlend.
52. These 50 caliber bottle openers make unique groomsmen gifts
As seen on Shark Tank! By Bottle Breacher.
53. Coffee geek?
He’ll absolutely love / need a cold brew system.
54. Or one of these coffee subscriptions
We found a great one here.
55. And of course, one of these cool coffee mugs
56. This totally unique bow tie made of wood
57. One of these business card holders
Get it engraved from Miscellany Online
58. A gift card
59. A pair of socks in one of these personalized labels
60. One of these custom fishing lures for the fisherman in your life
61. A cool pair of wood wayfarer sunglasses
62. Or one of these wood watches
Get him one of these personalized golf ball markers.
64. A pocket square like this is pretty cool
65. Need a gift for a cycler?
Have him jot down his favorite rides in one of these leather journals.
62. Or if he’s a bicyclist who also loves wine…
One of these is perfect!
63. Or maybe a biker who also loves beer, in which case this makes a unique groomsmen gift
Here it is in action…
64. Or this awesome seat barrel bag for their bike
See other bicycle gifts here.
65. A custom leather laptop case always makes a nice gift
66. One of these cool sets of
67. Or this set of linen coasters
By Kitch Studios.
69. This funny whiskey glass
A hilarious and perfect choice in this unique groomsmen gifts guide.
70. Keep him organized with one of these docking stations
This one is engraved and incredibly beautiful! By EnjoyTheWood.
71. Or one of these with a different design
72. Give him the experience of a lifetime
73. A few nice cigars…
And one of these engraved cigar cutters
74. One of these gift sets
It comes with a pocket knife and a groomsman flask. By His Corner.
75. Or a wireless speaker set like this one from SONOS so he can listen to the game (or music)
I’m really picky about sound and I have one of these myself. The sound quality is amazing and I can hook it up to my cell phone and stream music.
76. A custom corn hole game like this one
Or a corn hole board like this…
77. This leather wallet
It is inspired by Walter Mitty.
78. Custom drinking glasses
The ones from here are very cool.
79. Gift him with one of these
A helpful echo, especially if he’s into tech
80. A really unique belt buckle that doubles as a bottle opener
81. A custom painted paddle
This custom canoe paddle makes a unique groomsmen gift. We spotted it at Ropes and Wood.
82. One of these engraved knives
By Engrave Me This.
83. Cigar aficionado?
Give him the gift of a cigar case.
84. A cool shave bowl
85. A bottle catcher with his name on it
86. Baseball guy? Get him a pair of cufflinks featuring his favorite team
87. Or one of these cutting boards featuring his favorite baseball field
88. Give the tastiest thing in a jar, ever
Beef jerky + mason jar = score.
89. One of these cool wooden boomerangs
90. One of these cocktail muddlers with personalization
91. This personalized dog tag necklace
92. One of these key fob keychains personalized with his initial
93. One of these beautiful decanter sets
94. A fine quality neck tie
95. An engraved lighter
96. A personalized football like this
97. A leather business card case
98. A cool drink holster
99. This wine tool box with engraving from The Smilin Bride
100. This flask
100. One of these wood growler carriers
101. A gift certificate to his favorite restaurant
102. One of these swanky engraved pocket watches
102. And one of these state-shaped cutting boards that people always love
And there you have it: the unique groomsmen gifts! Which of these is your favorite? Speak your mind in the comments!