It’s here! It’s here! The ultimate (annual) bridesmaid gift guide is right here! Check it out below + show some love to our handmade artisans featured below. Oh, and by the way, are you subscribed yet?
We are so excited to share the best bridesmaid gift ideas! We love doing this round-up every year and we’ve included some new and incredibly unique finds! If you’re looking for gifts to say thanks to your bridesmaids, we’ve rounded-up 50 of them right here to give you some ideas. We’ve found a little something for everyone with emphasis on functional, thoughtful, and re-usable gifts they’re sure to love. So, go get a huge cup of coffee and get ready to dive in to the guide below because these wedding finds are pretty amazing. Enjoy!
Unique Bridesmaid Gifts
- This necklace and card for asking bridesmaids
- These blush pink clutches
Also available in other colors, too. By Eclu.
It’s under $100 and it’s gorgeous. This is on my own personal wish list of things I adore.
- This cute stackable name ring
- These boho inspired arrow clutches
Customized with their initials. Love these. By Mama Bleu Designs.
- These initial stud earrings
By LilyEmme Jewelry.
- This gold heart personalized wine glass
From Drinkable Weddings.
- These cute leaf earrings
Sweet, simple, and they go with everything. By Burnish.
- This sideways initial necklace
By Marita’s Design.
- These ultra gorgeous stacking rings with gemstones
- These large floral cosmetic bags
Fill ’em up with your favorite beauty products. I could use one of these to keep everything in one spot, so you know many of your girls could probably use the same thing. By Allisa Jacobs.
- This monogram cork holder
I want one of my own! By LeCoquetterie Bridal.
- One of these cute state necklaces
For showing your state pride! By The Folk.
- This lace statement necklace
By Ava Hope Designs.
- Two words: bridesmaid sweatpants
Cute, cozy, custom. By Sister 9 Designs.
- This spa gift set
- A cozy shawl
Bridesmaids can wear them the day of the wedding — and for special occasions afterward. By Deighan Design.
- This personalized gold bar necklace
Hand-stamped just for her. By Vintage Stamp Jewels.
- These cute bow earrings with pearl accent
- This cuff bracelet with message inside
It reads, “Side by side or miles apart, friends are always close at heart”. By D and L Designs 4 U.
- These rose gold druzy earrings
Who doesn’t love shimmery, shiny druzy? By Constance Earth Stones.
- These personalized bridesmaid flasks
From Waterfall Designs.
- These waffle robes with monogram
- These ring dishes with bridesmaid dress and name
By Say Your Piece.
- These personalized bridesmaid dress hangers
- These cute and personalized handkerchiefs
For happy tears. By Aristocrafts.
- A custom wood photo frame
It features the bridesmaid dress design, bridesmaid’s name, and wedding date wood-burned in the side. By Prince Whitaker.
- These personalized champagne flutes
- These cute bridesmaid pajamas
From Sandy Waters Store.
- This custom coordinates necklace
- This cute script-y coffee mug
For her morning cup of coffee (or tea). By MJ’s Bridal Support.
- These bridesmaid koozies
So fun. Great for a bachelorette weekend! By Desighan Design.
<centerby deighan design
- These cute lace and burlap clutches
For rustic-lovin’ brides and her bridesmaids. By Pretty Positano.
- This ‘love’ tote bag
This tote bag is especially wonderful because it looks wedding-esque without saying ‘bridesmaid’ on it which means she’ll carry it for a long, long time for running errands, travel, and hitting the beach. By Walkin On Air.
- These pretty kimono style robes
For getting ready on the wedding day and beyond. By Doie.
- This pretty locket
You can even have a photo pre-loaded into it! By The Blooming Thread.
- Friends since… bracelet
These custom bracelets are a sweet idea, as they feature an initial tag and a tag with a year on it. Include the year you met your bridesmaid or maid of honor. By Georgie Designs.
- These travel makeup rolls
For bridesmaids on-the-go. By Forshee Designs.
- Colorful drop earrings in many colors
- These adorable (+ colorful) leather bracelets with personalized tag
- This “you’ll always be my person” clutch
You can customize each clutch with any custom message inside!
- This skinny bar style name bracelet
I’m lovin’ on that little heart next to the name! By LEILA Jewelry Shop.
- This gold bow necklace
- These personalized pocket mirrors
- This monogrammed checkbook cover
Handmade by Pretty Lou Lou.
- This personalized name candle
By Vintage Created.
- These pretty monogrammed vases
- This cute little ring box
By Oh Dier Living.
- These charming polka dot stemless flutes
- This tiny gold ring
It’s petite and goes with everything! By Elea Jewelry.
Subscription Gift Ideas
Other gift ideas include subscription boxes, like StitchFix (for clothing) or Julep for nail polish + beauty (get your FREE first beauty box), just to name a few. Gift cards also make great gifts: try Groupon for food and fun in her local area; spa gift cards; her favorite clothing store; etc.
So, what do you think of these bridesmaids gifts? We can’t wait to hear your thoughts! Tell us your favorites below :)