It’s here! It’s here! The ultimate (annual) bridesmaid gift guide is right here! Check it out below + show some love to our handmade artisans featured below. Oh, and by the way, are you subscribed yet?
UPDATED: 2019! New finds for the year are now included.
We are so excited to share the best bridesmaid gift ideas! We love doing this round-up every year and we’ve included some new and incredibly unique finds! If you’re looking for gifts to say thanks to your bridesmaids, we’ve rounded-up 50 of them right here to give you some ideas. We’ve found a little something for everyone with emphasis on functional, thoughtful, and re-usable gifts they’re sure to love. So, go get a huge cup of coffee and get ready to dive in to the guide below because these wedding finds are pretty amazing. Enjoy!
On to the list!
Unique Bridesmaid Gifts
1. This necklace and card for asking bridesmaids
2. This druzy hexagon necklace for bridesmaid
3. This personalized heart ring dish
4. These blush pink clutches
Available in other colors, too. By Eclu.
5. This herkimer diamond ring
It’s under $100 and it’s gorgeous. This is on my own personal wish list of things I adore.
6. These bridesmaid duffel bags
7. These bespoke bridesmaid robes
By Piyama. Generous discount given for bridal parties, too!
8. This cute stackable name ring
9. These boho inspired arrow clutches
Customized with their initials. Love these. By Mama Bleu Designs.
10. These initial stud earrings
By LilyEmme Jewelry.
11. This leather engraved dipped keychain
Fun idea for your whole crew. By Made By Perri.
12. Personalized bridesmaid wine glasses
Super cute, very affordable! By Foxblossom Co.
13. I couldn’t say I do without you cuff bracelet
One of the best bridesmaid gift ideas ever! By Red Fern Studio.
14. These leaf earrings
Sweet, simple, and they go with everything. By Burnish.
15. This sideways offset initial necklace
Only $20! A best-seller for bridesmaid gift ideas. By Stitch and Stone Design.
16. These ultra gorgeous stacking rings with gemstones
17. These personalized acrylic wedding hangers
Prefer wood? Try these instead! By ZCreateDesign.
18. This lace statement necklace
By Ava Hope Designs.
19. Two words: bridesmaid sweatpants
Cute, cozy, custom. By Sister 9 Designs.
20. This spa gift set
21. This bridesmaid gift box
22. A cozy shawl
Bridesmaids can wear them the day of the wedding — and for special occasions afterward. By FoxblossomCo.
23. These bridesmaid sun hats
So you can be out there just livin’ your best life. By Sprinkled With Pink.
24. This personalized gold bar necklace
Hand-stamped just for her. By Vintage Stamp Jewels.
25. These charming bow earrings with pearl accent
26. This cuff bracelet with message inside
It reads, “Side by side or miles apart, friends are always close at heart”. By D and L Designs 4 U.
27. These rose gold druzy earrings
Who doesn’t love shimmery, shiny druzy? By Constance Earth Stones.
28. These personalized bridesmaid champagne flutes
They’re actually painted with your bridesmaid dress on the glass, too! Custom colors — everything. By Waterfall Designs.
29. These adorable bridesmaid pajamas
So comfy + chic! By Modern Kimono.
30. These tassel bridesmaid bracelets
Fun to layer + wear everywhere. By FeltLikePaper.
30. These layereing druzy necklaces
31. Will you be my bridesmaid wine label
A fun way to pop the question! By Design Mummy.
32. These ring dishes with bridesmaid dress and name
By Say Your Piece.
33. These personalized wire bridesmaid dress hangers
34. These cute and personalized handkerchiefs
For happy tears. By Aristocrafts.
35. A custom wood photo frame
It features the bridesmaid dress design, bridesmaid’s name, and wedding date wood-burned in the side. By Prince Whitaker.
36. These stemmed bridesmaid champagne flutes
37. These solid bridesmaid pajama sets
By Seline Lounge.
38. This custom coordinates necklace
39. This fun script-y coffee mug
For her morning cup of coffee (or tea). By MJ’s Bridal Support.
40. These bridesmaid can coolers
41. These fun (+ functional) bridesmaid clutches
Great for everyday essentials! By Oatmeal Lace Design.
42. One of these unique state necklaces
43. These comfy floral bridesmaid pajama pants
44. This pretty locket
You can even have a photo pre-loaded into it! By The Blooming Thread.
45. Friends since… bracelet
These custom bracelets are a sweet idea, as they feature an initial tag and a tag with a year on it. Include the year you met your bridesmaid or maid of honor. By Georgie Designs.
46. These travel makeup rolls
For bridesmaids on-the-go. By Forshee Designs.
47. Colorful drop earrings in many colors
48. This ampersand bracelet
By Make Pie Not War.
49. This “you’ll always be my person” clutch
You can customize each clutch with any custom message inside!
50. This skinny bar style name bracelet
I’m lovin’ on that little heart next to the name! By LEILA Jewelry Shop.
P.S. I lied, there’s more than 50! ;)
51. This gold bow necklace
52. These personalized pocket mirrors
53. These pretty monogrammed vases
54. These personalized bridesmaid makeup bags
Perfect for her favorite cosmetics. By ThreeTwo1.
For tips for what to put inside ’em, see: 40 Best Makeup Bags (+ What to Put Inside Them).
55. These charming polka dot stemless flutes
56. These tie the knot earrings
57. These fun initial necklaces
58. Beautiful floral pjs
By Le Rose Gifts.
59. This foldover clutch purse
60. This personalized wine tumbler
61. This ‘love’ tote bag
This tote bag is especially wonderful because it looks wedding-esque without saying ‘bridesmaid’ on it which means she’ll carry it for a long, long time for running errands, travel, and hitting the beach. By Walkin On Air.
62. These bridesmaid flannel shirts
63. This floral print bridesmaid robe
Available in different patterns, designs, and lengths. By Plum Pretty Sugar.
64. This initial jewelry box
65. These adorable + colorful leather bracelets with personalized tag
Subscription Gift Ideas
Other gift ideas include subscription boxes, like StitchFix (for clothing — get $25 towards your first fix here!) or Julep for nail polish + beauty (get your FREE first beauty box), just to name a few.
Gift cards also make great gifts: try Groupon for food and fun in her local area; consider also spa gift cards, her favorite clothing store, etc.
So, what do you think of these bridesmaids gifts? We can’t wait to hear your thoughts! Tell us your favorites below :)