It’s here, it’s here! The ultimate (annual) gift guide for mom is right here! Check it out below + show some love to our handmade artisans featured below. Oh, and by the way, are you subscribed yet?
We are so excited to share the best mom gift ideas with you! We love doing this round-up every year and we’ve included some new and incredibly unique finds! If you’re looking for gifts to say thank you to mom on your wedding day (or Mother’s Day, which is right around the corner), we’ve rounded-up 50+ of them right here to give you some ideas. We’ve found a little something for everyone with emphasis on functional, thoughtful, and re-usable gifts they’re sure to love. So, go get a huge cup of coffee and get ready to dive in to the guide below because these finds are pretty amazing. Enjoy!
Unique Mom Gifts
1. These beautiful rose pink crystal earrings
By Bon Bridal.
2. This “First My Mother” engraved cuff bracelet
3. These flower bell earrings
By Kvitka Sonze.
4. This Best Mom Ever candle
5. This family tree birthstone bracelet
6. This personalized garden sign
By Bragging Bags.
7. This vertical bar necklace
8. Personalized stacking rings
By Amy Waltz.
9. These rose gold druzy earrings
By Ava Hope Designs.
10. These personalized kitchen utensils
By Scissor Mill.
11. This wood notebook with personalization
By Tri Elegance.
12. This secret message bangle
By Cut Color Create.
Here’s the inside:
13. This set of stackable bracelets
Love the pineapple! By Sweet Auburn Studio.
13. This personalized rolling pin
14. These rose gold leaf earrings
15. This beautiful flower clutch purse
16. These inspirational stacking bracelets
By Amy Waltz.
17. This tablet holder for the kitchen
18. These stunning gold wreath earrings
19. This personalized plate with a recipe written out
Love this! By Susabellas.
20. This print with custom dates
21. A personalized cutting board
22. This wood sign
23. This family tree bracelet
By Frosted Willow.
24. This unique mother and daughter heart necklace
25. This cute cosmetic pouch
Fill it with her favorite beauty products! By BOLDbyTina.
26. This “love you forever” stamped locket
27. You’re the Lorelai to my Rory Coffee Mug
For Gilmore Girl fans! By Most Toasty Goods.
28. This luxe lavender candle
By Aroma Lab.
29. This hand-stamped necklace
30. An iPad or tablet case
By Bertie’s Closet.
31. These cute personalized pears
32. This sweet photo frame
33. These elegant gold cluster earrings
By Studio BALADI.
34. This luxurious robe
35. This Mom necklace with rings
36. This real plant necklace
37. Established In… Date Mug
By Beholden Prints.
38. This cute burlap pillow
39. A coffee subscription gift
By Driftaway Coffee.
40. This stylish jewelry bowl
41. A beautiful homemade wreath
Nice to come home to! By Home Hearth Garden.
42. This set of vintage silverware garden markers
By Wooden Hive.
43. This gold ring dish
By Modern Mud.
44. This personalized name necklace
45. This “Fell Asleep Here” bookmark
By EAT creations.
46. This picture frame
By Prince Whitaker.
47. These unique engraved necklaces
48. These cat nap pillowcases
Encourage more cat naps. She deserves it! By Xenotees.
49. These initial bracelets
50. This Best Mom Ever coffee spoon
By Eve of Joy.
51. These clever “apple” and “tree” wine glasses
By Lace and Twig.
52. This jewelry box
53. This charm initial necklace
54. This cascading necklace
By Danique Jewelry.
55. This cute tree necklace with initials
56. Handmade soap and natural washcloths
By Right Soap.
57. This wood engraved iPhone case
58. This funny “Shhh there’s wine in here” coffee mug
59. This beautiful felt flower brooch
By Tania Felt.
60. This wine bottle chime for her patio
By Bottles Uncorked.
61. This beautiful handmade cake cutter
By Devarim Yafimo.
62. This gorgeous feather ring
By La Plume Blanche.
We went a little over 50, but we couldn’t help ourselves! :) Here are just a few more ideas:
o a gift card to this awesome fashion delivery box
o a gift card for something fun on Groupon
– – –
What’s your favorite gift for mom? Tell us with a comment below!
Save this article for later by pinning on Pinterest. Hover your mouse over the image below and click “Pin It” to save.