Are you planning a woodland wedding? You know, deep in the woods with nothing but scenic views, cool fall air, and the sound of leaves crunching underneath your feet? Sounds dreamy, doesn’t it? I think so, too. Emma here and while summer is in full swing and I am wholeheartedly loving it, there is something so inspiring about the fall wedding season. And as it starts to gain traction in the next few weeks, we thought we’d kick off the fun with a delightful roundup of fox wedding ideas.
What does the fox say? “I Do”, apparently, because we’ve found so many fox themed wedding ideas that you’re sure to love! There are fox wedding invitations, accessories, gift ideas, artwork, and more — all handmade! A fox isn’t your typical wedding theme element, but it assuringly fits right into a woodland wedding with a casual, fun, and laid-back atmosphere. PRO TIP: Use these ideas sparingly, selecting just a few that you love best. For instance, choose a color palette of orange and brown, gift fox pendant necklaces to your bridesmaids, use a fox cake topper, and add little fox wine charms to guests’ glasses, just to name a few. Keep in mind that it is still a wedding, so don’t overdo it or your decorations will overwhelm your space. Just a few will do! Read on to see the twenty-two fox wedding ideas we’ve found to inspire you below!
Woodland Weddings: Fox Ideas
1. Up first: these unique fox themed wedding invitations
By 3 Eggs Design.
2. These ultra-cute fox save the dates
By Dea and Bean.
3. And this cute artwork piece for your reception entrance
By Archer and Olive.
4. These fox planters for your centerpieces (we recommend these inside)
5. These gold fox figurine table number holders
6. This huge wood fox that we think makes a fun guest book alternative
Have your guests sign it with one of these so the signatures are easy to read. After the wedding, hang it up in your home or patio. (Pro Tip: If hanging outside, be sure to cover it in weatherproofing or waterproof stain first to preserve the signatures underneath.) By Slippin Southern.
7. Or, these fun mad libs you can place at guests’ seats
8. For favors, we love these fox shaped plantable seed favors
Favors that turn into wildflowers? Great idea! By Recycled Ideas.
9. This unique bridal hair accessory for the bride
It’s actually designed to mimic a sleeping fox. If you look closely, you can see it. By Untamed Bridal.
10. These cute pillows for your sweetheart table
By LaRae Boutique.
11. Cute fox inspired cake toppers
Like these, made of wool by Woolen Tenderness…
… or these wooden ones for a more rustic look by Wedding Pros…
… a geometric looking fox head for a more modern wedding by ZCreateDesign…
… or these sweet figurines by Heartmade Cottage.
12. This return stamp with a huge fox on it
It will make addressing invites so much easier. By Native Bear.
13. Any of these adorable fox jewelry pieces
Gift one of these to bridesmaids!
This gold fox necklace by Miss Diary:
Or, this petite fox bracelet by Apple Latte:
These geometric necklaces are cute, too! By MYLB.
14. And these gifts for the flower girl
We spotted this cute fox softie plush by Thistle and Fox…
… which can pair perfectly with this cute personalized necklace by Vidarisa.
15. These too-cute-for-words fox suspenders (in many colors available) for the ring bearer
By Baby Whatknots.
16. These beautiful handpainted champagne flutes for you
By Ginta Barisa.
17. And this personalized wall art, too
18. Gift these cufflinks to your groomsmen
Pick either a pair of silver foxes by Red Truck Designs…
or these wood ones from The Laser Co!
19. Or a flask like this
By Mania Design.
20. And don’t forget this fox tie clip for the groom
By St. Joshua.
19. These favor tags are exceptionally cute
By Party Medley.
20. And guests will love these wine charms added to their stemware
By One Viewfinder.
21. These adorable homemade cookies are a fun touch, too
By Fox n Crow.
22. And last but not least, these fox thank you cards are pretty perfect
We hope you enjoyed this round-up! For more woodland inspired theme ideas, check out How to Plan a Wedding in the Woods. It’s chock-full of delightful ideas and gorgeous imagery.
Now it’s YOUR turn:
Are you planning a woodland wedding? Which of these fox wedding ideas is your favorite?
Tell us with a comment in the box below! ↓