Raw stone engagement rings have stolen our little handmade hearts! You won’t believe these beautiful finds. These rings are perfect for engagements or just because. Maybe even as a treat for yourself! Be sure to subscribe for the latest.
Have you heard about raw stone engagement rings? It is one trend we absolutely love! These engagement rings are perfect for someone who loves a boho inspired look, craves custom jewelry, and wants something different< than a traditional diamond ring. (Some of these are even under $100!)Today we're sharing twenty-four raw stone engagement rings including kyanite, quartz, herkimer diamonds, and chalcedony, just to name a few. We picked these as engagement rings, but many of these have a price tag that also make a great gift for your bridesmaids, for your mom, maid of honor, as a gift for the holidays, or even as a gift for the bride from the groom. Enjoy!
P.S. Hoping to pass this along to your special someone as a suggestion? Go ahead and use the sharing buttons at the bottom of this post. ;)
Raw Stone Engagement Rings
1. This topaz smokey grey ring
2. This blue apatite engagement ring
3. This raw quartz engagement ring
4. This turquoise raw stone engagement ring
5. This gorgeous herkimer diamond ring
6. This rose quartz ring
7. This raw aquamarine ring with silver band
8. This copper black herkimer diamond ring
7. This half moon crescent rough diamond ring
9. This herkimer diamond ring
By Gaia’s Candy.
10. This rough black diamond engagement ring
11. This raw diamond ring
So gorgeous. By OrnamentoStudio.
12. This raw emerald engagement ring
13. Any of these aqua apatite raw engagement ring
14. This rough black diamond engagement ring
By Gaia’s Candy.
15. This quartz engagement ring
By Fox Lark.
16. This raw Montana sapphire engagement ring
17. This raw tanzanite and diamond ring
18. This rose cut diamond ring
19. This aquamarine engagement ring
20. This raw herkimer diamond ring
21. This huge raw diamond engagement ring
22. This rough diamond engagement ring
By Minimal Vs.
23. This grey raw engagement ring
24. This raw diamond engagement ring with teal sapphires
What do you think of these raw stone engagement rings? Would you wear an alternative engagement ring? Tell us in the comments below!