Looking for the latest handmade ideas for boho weddings? You’ve found them right here at Emmaline Bride! Be sure to subscribe or you’ll miss out on future gems like these.
So, you want to plan a rustic boho wedding? We’ve got you covered!
We love unique wedding themes and boho weddings just happen to be one of my personal favorites! Emma here and today we’re sharing a handful of new boho themed wedding ideas from Etsy. We’ve found jewelry, decor, unbelievable finds (like the tent featured in #1), invitations, an incredible gown, and more. I’d love to hear what you think! Be sure to leave a comment or any questions at the end of this post. Enjoy!
Rustic Bohemian Wedding Ideas on Etsy
1. This incredible tent that I want to live in
Pricey? Maybe a little. Incredibly unique and worth it for all the use you can get out of it? You bet! By Stout Tent.
I don’t even care where. The beach. A farm. A mountain. Even my own backyard. I love this thing.
You could use this as a prop for photos…
… and then bring it along on a honeymoon under the stars. Who needs a five-star hotel when you can camp your way around the world? That’s what I would do.
And who can resist the added accents, like this chandelier?
You could even use as a meeting spot for a bonfire & s’mores send off!
2. This bohemian wedding gown
You’ll want to pair it with one of these, too:
3. This earthy inspired wedding band
It’s just a simple, sweet gold band. I love it. By Sunday Owl.
4. This “something blue” tribal inspired necklace
We spotted this gorgeous find for the bride over at Laura Stark:
And, I couldn’t resist sharing these equally beautiful earrings, too, also from this shop:
5. This wood wedding ring pillow
It’s simple, sweet, and earth-inspired. By Kat Deco.
6. Either of these inspiring invitations
This first one is oozing with glamping-style charm (by B. Hampton Design):
Or, this one is centered around a more free-spirited bohemian theme (by Hera Paper Goods):
7. This huge macrame ceremony backdrop
8. This boho inspired wedding menu
Lovin’ on this menu by &ink Designs…
… and coordinating signature drink signs (by them), too!
9. This stunning boho chic hair chain
I really wish I could pull off this look. If I was a boho bride, I’d definitely give it a try. By Three Bird Nest.
10. These upcycled boho boots we’re obsessing over
They’re decked out in free-spirited boho charm. By The Look Factory.
11. This wood sign for your outdoor wedding
12. These sweetheart table chair signs
13. These handmade dream catchers which make a beautiful reception backdrop
14. And this darling couple cake topper
Which of these boho wedding ideas did you love best from this Etsy round-up? Leave a comment in the box below!
P.S. Need more ideas for chic boho weddings? Check out this written with so much love, from me to you.
(Leave a comment)