Hi, lovelies! Emma here and I’m crazy in love with succulents, especially lately. Aside from my front porch project involving succulents and planter boxes, I’ve been researching these pretties ever since I spotted these. My thumbs finally turned green this weekend (my hydrangeas are winning and my roses are alive and well, thank goodness), I really appreciate how hardy succulents are. Succulents require very little care, so even if you send favors home with guests and they aren’t great gardeners, you can rest assured they’ll still thrive. Plus, you won’t have to worry about succulents wilting through a hot humid wedding reception: they look great all the time!
To inspire you, we’re sharing thirty-five creative succulent wedding ideas. These finds are from all around the web, ranging from bouquets to boutonnieres to wedding decor — even invitations. We’ve found a mix of Real Wedding ideas along with handmade wedding finds. Check them out below along with helpful tips on where to buy succulents for DIY projects. Enjoy!
Creative Wedding Succulent Ideas
1. These bouquets
2. This wedding cake with flowers and succulents
3. This succulent cake topper made of clay
4. This dark succulent boutonniere
5. This cute potted succulent used as a place card
6. Or these succulents in gold pots used as escort cards
7. This heart succulent centerpiece
8. These (edible, sugary) succulents atop cupcakes
9. This mini succulent boutonniere
10. This faux succulent wedding bouquet
It lasts forever.
11. This succulent table runner
12. This succulent and craspedia bouquet
13. Use these succulent garden books as centerpieces