If you think burlap is going out of style anytime soon, think again! Burlap has been the go-to for shabby chic and rustic weddings for awhile, but there are always fresh, versatile ways to use it. Today we’re sharing a HUGE round-up of fifty burlap wedding ideas to inspire your wedding decor. We’ve found an aisle runner, bridesmaid clutches, an oh-so-sweet sand unity ceremony set, chair ribbons, cake toppers, bouquets, a boutonniere, and more. And if you weren’t a fan of burlap before, we bet this post is going to change your mind.
Are you up for the challenge? On to the list!
Burlap Wedding Ideas
1. This LOVE backdrop with ribbon + burlap strips
2. This bag, complete with blush pink + ruffles
3. This guest book with burlap strip
One of the cutest guest books to date!
4. This darling ‘cards’ burlap signage
5. This delicate burlap hair flower
6. This burlap and lace chair ribbon
7. This bridesmaid photo frame gift
8. These burlap wedding place cards
9. This burlap bow photo frame
10. This burlap card sack (instead of a box)
11. These lovely burlap sewn wedding programs
12. These mason jar table number tags
13. These burlap wedding invitations
14. This antique door for your ceremony
16. These darling bouquets
And the bouquets again, but closer:
17. This burlap tablecloth with rosettes
18. These burlap tea favor bags
19. This burlap wrapped boutonniere
20. These burlap clutches with doily
So unique! I love these.
21. These burlap chair sashes
22. This burlap rosette for your cake
23. This burlap table runner
Table number, too! Clever.
24. This burlap handle on this amazing succulent bouquet
25. This ‘our adventure’ guest book
26. This cool cupcake tower with burlap signage
27. These burlap Mr and Mrs chair signs
28. These burlap wedding wands for your grand exit
29. These charming ivory burlap wrapped invitations
30. These amazing burlap panels
31. This personalized aisle runner
32. These burlap wrapped succulent favors
33. This flower girl pail wrapped in burlap (with matching ring pillow)
34. These cute burlap wristlets
35. This burlap and lace sash
36. These burlap chair bows (but in navy blue!)
37. This adorable burlap save the date
38. This initial banner
39. This cake topper with pink burlap heart
40. This birdie cake topper in burlap
41. These burlap flag cupcake toppers
42. This incredible burlap backed guest book alternative
Ooh, love this!
43. These mason jar burlap wraps
44. This burlap and lace fabric hanging decor
Perfect for the entryway to your barn wedding.
45. This ‘pick a seat, not a side’ ceremony sign
It has a burlap-inspired background.
46. This amazing sand unity ceremony set
47. This burlap ‘advice’ banner for basket
Guests can toss in cards with well wishes + tips for a happy marriage.
48. This ‘time to tie the knot’ ceremony sign
49. This ‘husband and wife’ ring box
50. This linen ring pillow with sweet burlap tag
What do you think of burlap? Are you infusing your decor with this texture? Tell us about it below!
this post contains affiliate links