Posted April 23, 2014 | 1 Comment
Brides: what do you think about wedding hoop art? Embroidery hoops are a vintage-y inspired find, but they’re making waves in more modern weddings these days. With adorable monogramming, stitching, and whimsical artful touches, wedding hoop art is becoming quite a popular decor item (and gift ideas) for handmade-loving couples. We love the trend and today we’re sharing some of our favorite (read: most creative) wedding hoop ideas. Once we started our search for hoop art finds, we couldn’t help but share a plethora of them. So, without further adieu, let’s begin, shall we?
Wedding Hoop Art
1. Embroidered Chair Signs
2. Mr and Mrs Photo Props
3. Embroidered Place Cards
4. Custom Embroidered Art
5. Embroidered Table Number
6. Bride and Groom Portrait
7. Anniversary Date Embroidery Hoop
8. State Love Hoop Art
9. Just Say Yes Proposal Hoop Art
10. Happy Bunting Hoop Art
11. Hoop Art with Flowers
12. Tree Ring
13. Arrows and Heart
14. Monogram Hoop Art
15. Embroidered Hoop Art with Monograms
16. Love Across the States
So, what do you think about wedding hoop art? Will you be displaying any at your wedding? Which of these is your favorite? Share your feedback below… we’d love to hear from you!
Like this post?
This post may contain affiliate links. See our disclosure page.
About the Author
Latest posts by Emma Arendoski (see all)
- Here’s What Happens When Your Groom is in Charge of Wedding Invitations - September 2, 2014
- The Ultimate Silhouette Wedding Cake - September 1, 2014
- 4 Books Every Bride Should Read Before the Wedding - August 30, 2014