Posted July 10, 2013 | 39 Comments
Goodbye boring… hello, unique reception tables! Make your reception tables pop by replacing traditional table numbers with table names. Each table name is an opportunity to share your unique love story or tie in your wedding theme. And, I have to admit: the most memorable weddings I’ve attended were those with clever table names (like songs by The Beatles and types of wine). What will your table names say about you? We’ve rounded up fifty of the best wedding table name ideas to inspire your own creative twist with everything from states you love to favorite tv couples. We’re also offering a giveaway in this post… read on for the full scoop and your chance to win!
Unique Table Name Ideas
1. Cities where you’ve traveled (or would like to travel) together
2. Wedding theme accents
3. States / Cities you’ve lived in (together and/or before you met)
4. Restaurants / places you’ve been on dates together
5. Relationship Words (Cherish, Love, Friendship, Etc.)
6. Cities in a town you’d like to live in someday
7. Significant dates from your courtship, proposal, and wedding
10. Street names you’ve lived on
11. Song / Album Titles
12. Plants / Herbs
13. Genus + species of favorite animals
15. Favorite book titles
16. Names of popular musicians
17. Favorite bands
20. TV Characters
Like Claire and Heathcliff, and Jim and Pam!
21. Favorite craft brews (brewers or names of beer)
23. Local hotspots
25. Famous landmarks / monuments
26. “Marriage” (written in different languages at each)
27. Latitude / Longitude Coordinates
28. Favorite athletes
29. Famous fictional TV couples
30. Favorite actors / actresses
31. Makes of vintage cars or motorcycles
32. Poem titles
33. Types of fish
35. Names of favorite artists
36. Types of Desserts / Candies / Sweets
37. Pairings (Peanut Butter & Jelly, Eggs & Ham, etc.)
38. Street names
39. Age – Give the table a number and include photos of you and your spouse-to-be at that particular age.
40. Hobbies (Ski Resorts, Golf Courses, etc.)
41. Sports teams
42. Coffee blends
43. Favorite wines / wineries
44. Names of authors
45. Favorite movie titles / movie characters
46. School subjects
47. Video Game Characters
38. Retro Board Games
49. Vegas Casinos (Vegas Themed Wedding)
- – -
Win Table Card Holders!
Giveaway entry dates: July 10th – July 16th, 2013 (11:59pm EST)
VOTE: Table names? Table numbers? Which is better? Do you have any to add to our list? Tell us below!
Like this post?
Leave your comments below!