Ah, I love wedding giveaways: the chance for one of our readers to win awesome free stuff!
And when it’s something for you and your bridesmaids to enjoy together, I adore it even more. 🙌
This week, we’re partnering with the lovely Aphrodita to give away a set of satin bridal party robes for you and your crew. Aphrodita is known for their uniquely soft satin robes that make exceptional gifts for bridal party attendants.
They’re silky, stylish, and look great in photos. These robes are the ultimate attire while getting ready on the morning of your wedding. :)
Take a look at some examples from their shop!
These make excellent robes for your bridesmaids to wear on the morning of the wedding! And they’ll look beautiful in photos, too.
Satin Bridesmaid Robes Giveaway
One lucky Emmaline Bride reader will win a gift set of 5 bridal party robes: one (1) robe in white for the bride and four (4) sage green robes for bridesmaids! The bridal robe has “Bride” on the back, while the sage robes have “Bridesmaid” on the back.
These are made of ultra soft, premium satin with exquisite lace on the sleeves and on the bottom hem. You’ll love how the fabric feels against your skin, as it’s comfy and blended with spandex for added comfort.
Enter for your chance to win a set below!
*Note: Giveaway is for four (4) sage green robes and one (1) white robe, as shown here:
• Enter between 11/16/23-11/30/23 (11:59pm EST) using the giveaway form below
• Prize: Five (5) bridal party robes: four (4) bridesmaid robes in sage green and one (1) bride robe in white
• Giveaway sponsored by Aphrodita
• Prize Value: $100+ and free shipping to USA | International winner pays shipping
• No cash value
• Winner will be randomly selected on 12/1 and announced on this blog post and emailed directly
• Winner must confirm via email within 72 business hours or new winner will be selected
NOTE: Keep your robes looking their best by handwashing in cold water and ironing on low heat. Do not tumble dry.
I can’t wait to see who wins. The winner’s name will be listed here on December 1st!