Posted March 5, 2013 | 6 Comments
Hello, loves! Happy Tuesday! Today we’re talking about handmade wedding cake stands. The way you display your gorgeous wedding cake is important to your theme and can make or break your cake, especially if you plan to offer a variety of cakes (or cupcakes or pies) to guests. So, if you’re looking to be inspired and ready for a wedding cake solution, we’ve found it: read on to see five handmade wedding cake stands that will take your wedding cake to the next level!
Handmade Wedding Cake Stands
These gorgeous handmade wedding cake stands by Roxy Heart Vintage are made-by-hand, made to order, and completely custom for your big day. In this shop, you’ll find a unique solution to any of your wedding cake needs, whether you’re planning a rustic wedding and need a unique tree slice cake stand, need a chic space to show off your cupcakes, or a pedestal stand you’ll love to re-use after the wedding day.
1. Shabby Chic White Pedestal Cake Stand
Love an antiqued and whimsical style? Check out my favorite below, which reminds me of a doily:
There’s even a matching cupcake stand!
2. Tree Slice Wedding Cake Stands
3. Tree Slice Wedding Cupcake Stands
4. Shabby Chic Hot Pink Wedding Cake Stands
5. Blue (+ Varied Height) Pedestal Wedding Cake Stands
Love a variety of colors? Check out this pedestal stand in gold…
… and this variety in hot pink, black, and white:
Want to know more about handmade weddings and Emmaline Bride? Click here!
This post may contain affiliate links. See our disclosure page. This post may not be reproduced or duplicated without written consent of Emmaline Bride.
Latest posts by Emma Arendoski (see all)
- Giveaway:Win a Long Length Wedding Veil - September 16, 2014
- Best Alternative to Sparklers for Wedding Grand Exit - September 16, 2014
- The Ultimate Black and White and Gold Wedding Cake - September 15, 2014