Batter up! These baseball bat bottle openers are the ultimate gift for groomsmen who love baseball + brews! These bottle openers are made from REAL baseball bats with the handle cut off to make an opener. This means that each opener is completely unique! You can even have initials printed into the wood. Now groomsmen can pop open their favorite brew in style with their very own opener.
Baseball Bat Bottle Openers
Here is an example of the openers with initials:
Go + Get ‘Em!
Want to find out more? Head over to The Baseball Bat Stool Co. to order yours. You can score 10% off with code EMMALINEBRIDE until 11/30. Enjoy!
Here’s a sweet idea for your something blue (and borrowed and something old, too)! This bride had a something blue heart sewn into the back of her dress from her father’s old dress shirt. If your dress style doesn’t allow for this right on the back (or you prefer it more hidden), you can have it sewn on the inside of your dress as a tag or underneath in the bustle.
You know Mondays are synonymous with NEW giveaways at Emmaline Bride! We’ve teamed up with Aya Wedding to give away this ivory blossom flower hair comb to one lucky reader. It’s the perfect accent for the bride who wants to skip the veil and opt for a hair down hairstyle. It can also be worn in an updo. Get the details below!
o Enter between 11/17-11/23/14 (11:59pm EST) o Prize: Win an ivory flower hair comb by Aya Wedding
o Winner has 72 hours to respond to email or new winner will be selected o Free shipping worldwide o No purchase necessary o Winner has 3 months to claim prize o Prize value: $29 | No cash value o Past giveaway winners within 30 days not eligible to win o Use entry form below to enter
If you’re inviting kids to your wedding, you’ll probably want to keep them entertained, right? If not, they’ll get bored and unless they have something to do they’ll be taking turns trying to sneak icing from your cake on their fingers and play hide and seek underneath your decorated tables.
Their parents are probably keeping a watchful eye, but doesn’t that sound like what you’d do if you were a kid bored at a wedding? Me too. So, let’s change the dynamic. Let’s make it fun for them. Let’s make kids a part of the party. They don’t want to sit through speeches and wait through dinner. They aren’t that interested in dancing, at least not the slow stuff. And they’re all dressed up and their bowties or dresses are uncomfortable and all they want to do is play. So let them! Here are some ways you can keep kids entertained at weddings so they can be a part of the fun (and their parents can enjoy the party all night long). Enjoy!
This might be the cutest thing I’ve ever at a ceremony. Flower girls being pulled on a wagon by the ring bearer? Now that’s adorable.
Use a projector and a screen on a giant white wall to project video games! Wii, Kinect, Guitar Hero… the options are endless! Kids (and pretty much everyone at the wedding) will want to play! This works especially well if there’s a room off to the side at your reception so as to not distract from the goings-on of the reception itself.
Have you tried Postable yet? When I tried it for the first time, I couldn’t believe how easy and user-friendly it was to use. And then I wondered why everyone wasn’t using it, and the more I shared it with people I realized that many already were! I don’t want you to be out of the loop, so I’ve gathered up twenty-one reasons why Postable is awesome. Essentially, it’s going to make your life easier, saving you time, money, and energy. And I think we can all use a little more of all three, don’t you?
Postable: 21 Reasons Why You Need It
1. It’s free to join.
2. They offer a free address book to gather mailing addresses.
3. The address book is online — no more paper, pens, address books, and clutter.
The address book is magical: after making an account, your contacts enter their own mailing information. I’ve entered mine in for someone’s address book and it’s SO QUICK & EASY. Plus, you’re not worried about making a mistake because your contact wrote the info themselves. It’s really a no-brainer: why do it any other way?
4. Your mailing addresses stay completely private, secure, and always free – even if you never write a card.
5. You can export contacts to Apple Address Book, Outlook, Gmail, Excel. Anytime.
6. You can print mailing labels right from Postable.
7. You can keep the addresses forever.
Hello, Christmas cards! Birthday cards! Why limit it to your wedding alone?
8. You have access to designer save the dates.
9. Postable also has beautiful designer wedding invitations.
10. You can grab matching thank you cards, too.
11. You custom create right from home, using your words, date, photos, etc.
12. Choose from a plethora of fonts. You can even pick a typeface that looks like you hand-wrote it.
13. No hand cramps from addressing and writing your own notes.
Hand cramps = no fun. Plus, you won’t have to do a stack at a time and go back to it later, so your thank you cards will go out in a timely manner.
14. No printer, paper, or printing knowledge required.
15. Preview your cards before they’re printed so they’re perfect.
16. After placing your order, Postable prints everything for you…
… using their commercial grade printers and high quality recycled paper.
17. Your cards are stuffed by Postable.
That means a longer lasting manicure.
18. Your cards are weighed by Postable for the correct postage.
No standing in line at the post office with a huge stack of cards!
19. Your cards are personally stamped by Postable, which means no more licking stamps for your paper goods.
20. They place everything in the mail for you. Again, no waiting in line at the post office.
21. They work with professional designers, like Rifle Paper Co and 1canoe2.