We’re tackling your bridal registry today! We’ll tell you the 100 best amazon wedding registry items to make sure your list is awesome. But first, subscribe now so you don’t miss out on future posts like this one!
Hi, lovelies! Emma here and we just created THE biggest wedding registry list ever. In this post, we’ll unveil the most popular and best amazon wedding registry items right now. We’ll also show you why it’s helpful to register at Amazon because of its awesome universal registry (and what that means) as well as how to get started with a FREE registry.
I am always surprised to hear from brides (and grooms!) who write us stressing out about picking the best wedding registry items on Amazon, Target, etc. It should be FUN! And yet, we always receive a handful of emails from concerned couples wanting to make sure they’re picking out the “right” wedding registry items for their list.
It’s YOUR registry, so there is really no wrong way to go here. The rules of the wedding registry are as follows:
-pick items you truly love
-wedding items you can use
-things you really need
Oh, and leave a little room for some fun stuff on there (like games, things you might not normally buy for yourself, etc.)
Think of your wedding registry as your ultimate wish list, instead of a stressful task to be crossed off the list. It should be fun! And for even more relaxation, register at home. In your pajamas. On Amazon. Which leads us to today’s topic of the best wedding registry gifts you should register for on Amazon. We’ve made it sooooo simple to cross “registry” off your wedding checklist.
Before we get to the list, let’s take a moment to appreciate the ease of the Amazon wedding registry. Seriously… it’s the best registry available right now. You can register for anything on the web you can imagine. From any website. We’ll get to that in a minute.
Read real reviews on registry products
With Amazon’s registry, you can read reviews, get pricing, and with Prime (are you a member? I swear by it for free shipping). With the aforementioned reviews, you actually know the registry items you’re adding to your list are as good as they sound (and you’re getting the best price). Win-win. On the flip side, you’d be registering in store with a scanning gun and just hoping the product was as good irl as it looked on the box.
Note: You can get a FREE 30-day Amazon Prime trial here.
Before we get started, here are a few frequently asked questions related to Amazon’s wedding registry service.
– Is it free to sign up for an Amazon wedding registry?
Yes, absolutely! You can sign up here for FREE. There’s no commitment; if you decide it’s not for you, you can delete it.
– How do I add items to my Amazon registry?
Simple! Once you log into your account, simple click on an item you like and click “Add to Wedding Registry” on the right side. It’s by the “Add to Cart” option. Done! If you want to make changes, just click “view registry” and you can edit items, add items, or delete wedding registry items.
– How do I let people know we have an Amazon wedding registry?
On your wedding shower invitation or insert, include “Amazon Wedding Registry” as a list of places where you are registered, just as you would with other large registries.
– Can I add handmade items to my Amazon wedding registry?
Yes! That’s another reason why we adore it so — there are many beautiful handmade products you can add to your wedding registry on Amazon. (P.S. Here’s the Handmade section.)
– Can I register for ANYTHING on the web with my Amazon wedding registry?
Yes! That’s why Amazon’s wedding registry is so popular. Use the universal registry button and add anything you love from ANY WEBSITE on the web to your registry. Just imagine — handmade, artisan-made ANYTHING, all in one convenient gift list. That means you can also add your favorite handmade finds from The Marketplace at Emmaline Bride, from things you see on our blog, items you find from Pinterest, from Etsy — anywhere!
Ready to get started? On to the list!
We know a list of one hundred Amazon wedding registry gifts can become a bit cumbersome when too many pics are used, so some of these are just a simple link. Feel free to click on the link (or the photo, if provided) to find out more, buy it, or add it to your registry.
Best Amazon Wedding Registry Items
We kick off the list with coffee — an absolute essential daily if you’re like me. If you don’t have a Keurig machine (or similar coffee machine), I highly encourage you to get one. I feel like I am at my own coffee bar every day with a whole bunch of delish flavors at hand. (P.S. You’ll also want/need these.)
1. This Keurig machine, the best $95 you’ll ever spend on coffee – Buy Now
And this huge bulk pack of insanely delicious k-cups to go with it, $33.95 (buy here) with this k-cup drawer to keep things neat and tidy, $9.95 – Buy Now
2. Love You, Love You More Coffee Mugs, $39.95 – Buy Now
When it comes to coffee, you’ll definitely need to add these mugs. I want a pair!
3. This faux fur throw blanket, $27.99 – Buy Now
4. FUN: This Instax camera, $59.95 – Buy Now
Editor’s note: This is one of the best wedding Amazon registry items because you can take it with you on your honeymoon. Our readers loved this Polaroid guest book for the wedding, too, which uses this camera.
5. These stainless steel mixing bowls, $22.95 – Buy Now
In addition to being totally functional in the kitchen, these mixing bowls are also space-saving with their nestable design.
6. These stainless steel measuring spoons, $9.95 – Buy Now
7. This Oneida stainless steel flatware set, service for 8, $69.95 – Buy Now
8. You need THIS stuff for the bathroom cause ship happens and now you’re sharing a toilet (you’ll thank me later), by Poo-Pourri, $13.49 – Buy Now
10. These Mr and Mrs camp mugs, $24.95 by Gelid
Editor’s note: This is one of my favorite registry gift ideas! These camp mugs are great for everyday use or, obviously, camping.
11. This popular Nutribullet mixer/blender system, $69.99 – Buy Now
This griddler is amazing!
14. These glass Pyrex measuring cups, $17.20 – Buy Now
15. This acacia wood salad serving set, $7.06 for pair – Buy Now
16. A pair of Moscow Mule mugs, $19 each – Buy Now
Editor’s note: These are one of my favorite of the best wedding registry items on Amazon! We like these mugs so much, we wrote about them as wedding favors
17. This toaster oven by Breville, $131.23 – Buy Now
You’ll love having this toaster oven in your kitchen! It is an “Amazon’s Choice” product, which means it is ranked high for customer reviews and is one of the most popular wedding registry items on Amazon.
18. This Crosley portable turntable, $70 – Buy Now
20. This Rachel Ray Non-Stick Bakeware Set, $39.99 – Buy Now
21. This Lodge pre-seasoned skillet, $14.99 – Buy Now
Everyone needs a pre-seasoned skillet in their kitchen like this one.
22. This Libbey 12-pc glassware set, $24.99 – Buy Now
These glasses are beautiful. They look great at home and for entertaining. This is one of the best wedding registry items on Amazon and makes a great gift!
23. This gorgeous Kate Spade china, $119.99 for 5-piece set – Buy Now
24. This all-white dinnerware set, $76.99 – Buy Now
25. This acacia hard wood and silicone cooking utensil set, $20.99 – Buy Now
26. This pair of non-stick cooling racks, $8 – Buy Now
27. This BBQ tool set, $26.99 – Buy Now
28. This helpful-to-have salad spinner, $29.95 – Buy Now
29. This functional acrylic canister set, $29.93 – Buy Now
30. This Stanley tool kit (a must-have in every home!), $38.67 – Buy Now
31. This three-piece spatula set, $7.19 – Buy Now
32. This cheese board + cutlery set for entertaining, $49.85 – Buy Now
33. This Lodge cast iron dutch oven, $49.99 – Buy Now
34. This salt and pepper grinder set, $15.95 – Buy Now
35. This fruit infusion water pitcher, $19.99 – Buy Now
36. This oven-safe container set, $25.99 – Buy Now
37. This cordless hand-vacuum, $49.00 – Buy Now
38. This Rachel Ray hard porcelain enamel cookware set, $110.03 – Buy Now
40. This awesome double sleeping bag with two pillows and carrying bag, $49.99 – Buy Now
41. Everyone needs an iron like this, $29.99 – Buy Now
42. This set of two portable LED camping lights, $16.99 – Buy Now
43. This Coleman 4-person tent for your adventures outdoors, $59.00 – Buy Now
44. This set of two Pyrex baking dishes, $19.99 – Buy Now
45. This 20-jar revolving spice rack, $34.49 – Buy Now
46. This ultra plush goose down alternative comforter, $39.79 – Buy Now
47. FUN: This Ticket to Ride board game, it is so much fun to play with friends, $41.57 – Buy Now
48. This tea cup and saucer gift set, $47 – Buy Now
49. This classic punch bowl set, $41.05 – Buy Now
And add this fun book to go along with it – Buy Now
50. This adorb recipes box, $30 – Buy Now
51. Basically the cutest butter dish you ever did see, $14.99 – Buy Now
52. This cool expandable bamboo cutlery tray, $16.99 – Buy Now
53. This tiered chip and dip set, $20.95 – Buy Now
54. This 10-Cup Food Processor, $36.85 – Buy Now
55. This beautiful pair of champagne toasting flutes, $64.95 – Buy Now
56. These stemless wine glasses, set of 4, $30.96 – Buy Now
57. A set of these beverage chilling stones, $8.99 – Buy Now
58. This Lenox four piece place setting in ice blue, $35.95 – Buy Now
59. These old-fashioned whiskey glasses, $21.95 – Buy Now
60. This Shark vacuum because I love mine, it is amazing, $119.99 – Buy Now
61. FUN: This Eat Like A Gilmore Cookbook, great for fellow Gilmore Girls fans – $16.99 – Buy Now
62. This beautiful ring holder, $39.95 – Buy Now
63. These luxurious sheets, $29.99 – Buy Now
64. These his and hers luggage tags, $26 – Buy Now
65. This popular Fire TV stick with Alexa voice remote, $39.99 – Buy Now
66. This KitchenAid stand mixer, under $250 – Buy Now
A stand mixer is undoubtedly one of the most requested wedding registry items on Amazon! If you want a stand mixer, definitely register for one. This color is a popular choice.
67. This modern wine carafe, $38.56 – Buy Now
68. This classic 16-piece place setting set, $159 – Buy Now
69. These beautiful all-purpose bowls, $22 – Buy Now
70. This tea kettle, $34.95 – Buy Now
71. These beautiful white marble stone coasters, $27.50 set of 6 – Buy Now
72. This SONOS wireless speaker, $199 – Buy Now
73. This set of bamboo cutting boards, $12.99 – Buy Now
74. This Presto Belgian waffle maker, $39.90 – Buy Now
75. This marble rolling pin, $15 – Buy Now
76. This Instant Pot everything cooker, $97.50 – Buy Now
77. This pizza cutter, $12.95 – Buy Now
78. This easy-to-use meat thermometer, $9.99 – Buy Now
79. These non-scratch silicone whisks, $6.38 – Buy Now
80. This luxurious microfiber bath mat, $26 – Buy Now
81. This classic pie plate, $13.99 – Buy Now
Everyone needs at least one of these classic pie plates! It’s one of the most requested wedding registry items on Amazon.
82. This 14-cup coffee maker when that one-at-a-time pod just won’t do, $70 – Buy Now
83. This classic cake stand with lid, $24.98 – Buy Now
84. This shower curtain with hooks, $11.49 – Buy Now
85. This water filtration pitcher, $30 – Buy Now
I have one of these at home and use it daily. It has a space-saving design and the water tastes great.
86. This stainless steel step trash can, $49.99 – Buy Now
87. This trifle bowl, $17 – Buy Now
88. This copper plated colander, $29.89 – Buy Now
89. This canisters set, $28.99 – Buy Now
90. This ornate decorative tray with mirror, $49 – Buy Now
91. This zero gravity chair, $46 each – Buy Now
93. This cool rock salt lamp, $20 – Buy Now
94. These extra-long oven mitts, $10.99 – Buy Now
95. This air purifier, $89.99 – Buy Now
96. This awesome SodaStream maker, I have one and love it, $74 – Buy Now
97. This beautiful adirondack chair, $129.99 – Buy Now
98. These kitchen towels, $17.49 – Buy Now
99. These luxurious gel pillows, set of two – $43.99 – Buy Now
Here’s some inspiration from this bar cart setup, below:
100. This beautiful 3-quart ice bucket, a party essential! $55.18 – Buy Now
102. This gold cocktail shaker, $18.94 – Buy Now
103. This rectangular serving tray, $18 – Buy Now
106. This cake serving set, $64.95 – Buy Now
107. This 50-pack of hangers, $16.99 – Buy Now
108. This three-piece quilt set, $75 – Buy Now
109. Or this blossom print bedding set, $108 – Buy Now
110. This Newlywed Kitchen book from Martha Stewart, released this month! $29 – Buy Now
111. These Hubby + Wifey mugs by artist Rae Dunn, Buy Here
112. This beautiful and highly rated floor lamp, $18 – Buy Here
113. This personalized name sign, handmade! $69 – Buy Here
113. These fun mr and mrs pillowcases, $29 – Buy Here
114. These Tabletopics! Just because you’re married doesn’t mean you can’t keep great meaningful conversation (and keep learning about each other). $25 – Buy Here
115. This stylish area rug, under $100 – Buy Here
116. This hollow hard block kitchen knives set – Buy Now
117. Or this magnetic knife block, which sort of freaks me out, but I imagine it saves a lot of space. I love how they used it in the garage, too, with tools — now THAT makes sense! $14.99 – Buy Now
118. This double hamper, $52 – Buy Now
119. These easy-to clean place mats, $10.99 – Buy Now
120. These fun wine labels for wedding firsts, $11.99 – Buy Now
121. This deluxe wood platform bed frame, under $200 – Buy Now
122. This mattress systemBuy Now
123. This espresso maker, $27 – Buy Now
124. This 5-piece luggage set, $139.99 – Buy Now
125. This Kitchenaid hand mixer, $39 – Buy Now
126. This fantastic cookie press, $29 – Buy Now
127. This wall-mounted pot rack, $56 – Buy Now
128. This #1 best-selling pizza stone, $39 – Buy Now
129. These awesome leather coasters, handmade! $35 – Buy Now
130. These premium bath towels, $25.99 for 8-piece set – Buy Now
131. This awesome fabric steamer, $23.99 – Buy Now
132. This craft brews glassware set, $36 – Buy Now
133. This photo frame, $49 – Buy Now
Comment on –> The best wedding registry items on Amazon
What do you think of our list? Do you agree these are the best Amazon wedding registry items? If not, what would you add to the list? What items will you be adding to your Amazon registry? Tell us in the comments below! We’d love to hear about your top registry picks. :)
Happy Registering! And be sure to create your own FREE registry on Amazon here to get started.
P.S. Now that you know the best wedding registry items on Amazon, be sure to read: 7 Wedding Registry Tips Every Couple Should Know