Want to add something blue to your wedding day? The old adage something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue (and this in your shoe) is said to bring good luck to the bride. If you’re stuck on ideas to bring a little blue into the mix, we’re here to help! Here are eighteen stunning ways to add something blue (all handmade, of course!) that you’re sure to love. Enjoy!
Add Something Blue
1. Your bridesmaids can wear something blue
2. This getting ready shirt with blue embroidery
Wear it while you’re getting ready with your girls.
3. These blue lacy heels
4. This wedding dress with splash of something blue
5. This stunning blue clutch purse
6. This brooch bouquet
7. This bow tie for your ring bearer pup
8. This embroidered handkerchief
9. These I Do shoe stickers
10. This personalized dress tag
11. This button sewn to the back of your dress
Featured in yesterday’s Real Wedding!
12. This embroidered bouquet charm
13. This pearl necklace with blue ribbon
14. This blue garter with feathers
15. These blue teardrop earrings
16. This sparkly dress sash
17. This ‘I Do’ bridal underwear
18. This custom tie label
What do you think? Are you going to add something blue with one of these finds? Tell us about it below!
P.S. We have a giveaway coming up next! Don’t miss it — subscribe now!