Hi, loves! Emma here and it’s time for another fun round-up. I looove aquamarine jewelry. It’s a soft, delicate blue that complements any skin tone, works well with many different dress accent colors, and is versatile for wearing on your wedding day — and beyond. Plus, aquamarine is a shade of blue, so it definitely counts as your “Something Blue“, too. I’ve been seeing so many pretty aqua jewelry pieces, so today we’ve rounded up twenty-one of the best aquamarine jewelry pieces from Etsy to share with you. These pieces are intended to be worn by the bride or bridesmaids, but, if you’re like me, you’ll probably be adding some of these to your own personal wish list. At least you’ve been warned. ;) Enjoy!
Best Aquamarine Jewelry on Etsy
1. This incredible engagement ring
2. These aquamarine and pearl earrings
3. This pretty initial necklace for gifting
4.This layered, perfect-for-summer necklace
5. These aquamarine raw hoop earrings
6. This minimalist aquamarine ring
7. This gold and aqua bracelet
8. These fire orange and aquamarine dangle earrings
Ahhh, love these!
9. These laurel wreath aquamarine earrings
10. This multi-color necklace
11. This halo style aquamarine engagement ring
12. These raw aquamarine earrings
13. For a splash of color, try these cluster earrings
14. This fashion-forward tassel necklace in aquamarine and gold
15. These stunning pendant necklace
16. This lariat style necklace with aquamarine pendant
17. This stacked bracelet for your bridesmaids
18. This aquamarine bangle bracelet
19. This aquamarine stacking ring
I love this entire set.
20. This incredible gemstone necklace
21. This aquamarine and gold necklace
We would love to know… which of these aquamarine pieces is your favorite? Tell us with a comment below!
P.S. You’ll probably also love today’s #HANDMADEADAY find — check it out here!
Beautiful!!!! Love the aquamarine jewelry.
I’m so glad you liked these! I don’t know why but I’m always drawn back to aquamarine. It’s great for beach weddings and summertime. Thanks for stopping by!
Oh my, I have a serious problem here : I like them all ! :D :D :D
never thought about wearing aquamarine, but indeed, it looks just totally amazing ! :)
Hi Sandrine! You know what, I’m in the same tough spot as you! I do love them all… :) Aquamarine is sometimes overlooked, but it’s so gorgeous. Thanks for stopping by — I’m glad you liked them!
Comments are closed.