Hi, loves! Emma here. When it comes to picking your wedding bouquet, it may be hard to imagine anything other than fresh flowers, especially when they look and smell so lovely. But have you thought about how flowers die so quickly and get thrown in the trash? It’s pretty disappointing seeing money spent on something that lasts for such a small amount of time. So, today we’ve rounded up some flower bouquets that last to inspire including some brooch bouquets and silk flowers we know you’ll love.
P.S. These are flower bouquets that last: you never have to throw them away! You can enjoy your bouquet in a vase on your desk for years to come, like this:
Flower Bouquets That Last
1. This pretty pink silk bouquet with brooches
2. This fuchsia and purple bouquet chock-full of peonies
3. This gold brooch bouquet with pearls throughout
4. This sola bouquet with light pinks and aqua
5. This soft blush bouquet made of sola flowers
6. This brooch bouquet with hints of silver + coral
7. This pink brooch and silk flower bouquet that has adorable locket charms
8. This blush bouquet in dreamy silk
9. This luxe bouquet with sola flowers
Which bouquets do you like best? Tell us in the comment box below!